Posted May 28, 2012
I Was a student at Mustang north Middle school! i loved them! the teachers were Amazing! I misses everything there! its like ur family! Go mustang North! Bronco's

Mustang North Middle School 0

Posted October 14, 2010
I love this school because my granddaughter went there and now my grandson is attending. It's a great school and deserves some extra money to help the kids.

Posted March 31, 2010
Its the best school in Mustang! The teachers are super nice i am a 6th grader and have lots of fun! If you are going to 7th grade in Spring you will have a swimming trip to OCCC!!! Hope you like this school as much as i do

Mustang North Middle School 4

Posted December 09, 2009
I attend this school right now, im and 8th grader & i agree with everyone below me! Mustang north is one of the best school's around, & you'd be lucky to attend it Sports are amazing, teachers are off the hook, and students are very friendly, (: Go north!

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted October 22, 2008
I go to this school and I have been here since 8th grade. All the teachers are very good with the students and are always helpful. The band is very good and the sports team is good also.

Mustang North Middle School 1

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted June 15, 2008
I go to this school its a pretty awesome school the band is great and so is the sports

Mustang North Middle School 0

Posted June 10, 2008
I go to MNMS. It is one of the best schools I have ever gone to. I love this school all the way from the educational opprotunities, to the fun extra-curricular activities

Mustang North Middle School 3

Posted March 11, 2008
Mixed reviews: I have a sixth grader who has struggled all year with the 'no books' policy at Mustang North. He needs books to take home and I can't seem to get them so that I can help him study for his classes. I would like for a more traditional learning atmosphere for my child; it would have made the transition to middle school easier for him. The school has excellent programs and the band teacher has done an excellent job with my son. I like the diverse atmosphere; my son has several friends from different ethnic backgrounds. I also like that during parent teacher conferences, all the teachers meet me at once so that I can get a clear picture of how my son is performing overall.

Mustang North Middle School
10901 Southwest 15th Street, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Mustang North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mustang North Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top