Bad
Good

I Was a student at Mustang north Middle school! i loved them! the teachers were Amazing! I misses everything there! its like ur family! Go mustang North! Bronco's

I love this school because my granddaughter went there and now my grandson is attending. It's a great school and deserves some extra money to help the kids.

Its the best school in Mustang! The teachers are super nice i am a 6th grader and have lots of fun! If you are going to 7th grade in Spring you will have a swimming trip to OCCC!!! Hope you like this school as much as i do

I attend this school right now, im and 8th grader & i agree with everyone below me! Mustang north is one of the best school's around, & you'd be lucky to attend it Sports are amazing, teachers are off the hook, and students are very friendly, (: Go north!

I go to this school and I have been here since 8th grade. All the teachers are very good with the students and are always helpful. The band is very good and the sports team is good also.

I go to this school its a pretty awesome school the band is great and so is the sports

I go to MNMS. It is one of the best schools I have ever gone to. I love this school all the way from the educational opprotunities, to the fun extra-curricular activities

Mixed reviews: I have a sixth grader who has struggled all year with the 'no books' policy at Mustang North. He needs books to take home and I can't seem to get them so that I can help him study for his classes. I would like for a more traditional learning atmosphere for my child; it would have made the transition to middle school easier for him. The school has excellent programs and the band teacher has done an excellent job with my son. I like the diverse atmosphere; my son has several friends from different ethnic backgrounds. I also like that during parent teacher conferences, all the teachers meet me at once so that I can get a clear picture of how my son is performing overall.

Last modified Mustang North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.