Yukon, OK

Posted August 22, 2013
Our granddaughter attends 1st grade at this school. My husband and I had the pleasure of joining our granddaughter last November for the school's Thanksgiving Feast. It was a fun learning experience. Our granddaughter loves her teachers and friends.

Posted June 20, 2012
I have been in Yukon Schools and Mustang Schools. The staff and principals at Trails go above and beyond the call of duty to give children the best educational experience. I am and always have been impressed with this school. Great job, Trails staff! Keep up all your hard work!!!

Mustang Trails Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2012
Trails has a wonderful environment for children. From the curriculm to the staff this school exceeds in every way. I would reccommend this school. The principal is very involved and has set up additional character building activities on top of the educational guides

Mustang Trails Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2010
I very disappointed this is not a good school for a child who has a disability, When meeting the teacher she did not even seem interested in knowing about my childs disability nor did she take time to ask questions. The quality of teachers have gone down hill over the years is my opinion. The ratings this school gets in my opinion is overated when you have a child with a disability. I feelno support as a parent & no support or care has been shown to my child. I to think I moved to this area hoping to have a school that cares about the needs of a child with a disabilty to suceed. I would love to get feed back on parents in this school on similar issues, so we can unite as a team to have our concerns addressed & hopefully get our children education they deserve.

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
Moved here last year and the kids love the school and teachers. They are challenged beyond putnam cty where they were attending but are not pushed too hard. LOVE THE SCHOOL!!!

Mustang Trails Elementary School 0

Posted July 14, 2008
Mustang Trails has proven to be an amazing group of caring and guiding teachers. I can't thank them enough for the things that they helped my son achieve in his striving to stay focused to accomplish things. He's going on to North this year but he has a 2 year old brother watch out!!! :o) thanks so much!!!

Posted September 20, 2005
I had 3 children at Mustang Trails and my son still attends there as he resides now with his father. It took awhile for me to get used to the staff but after awhile we grew to love that school and the teachers and staff. Shelbie & Aubrie are dying to go back!! We think it is the best school in Canadian County! I can never thank them enough for all that they have done and continue to do for my son!

Posted May 10, 2005
I think this is a good school, but the leadership is lacking (principal). I think that Kids In Action is a joke or at least during the time my child was there. The only time they acknowledged your child was when they were going home... Go Figure... Other than that, I feel the office ladies and teachers truly care about the children.

Mustang Trails Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2005
First of all it is more like 20-25 students per teacher. It is a great school overall unless your child has a learning disability. They have a tendency to flag them, but do not follow up with making sure they are getting the support and extra attention they need.

Mustang Trails Elementary School
12025 Southwest 15th Street, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Mustang Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mustang Trails Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top