Bad
Good

Our granddaughter attends 1st grade at this school. My husband and I had the pleasure of joining our granddaughter last November for the school's Thanksgiving Feast. It was a fun learning experience. Our granddaughter loves her teachers and friends.

Excellent School all around!!! Great Teachers and Principal and the kids excel in Mustang Schools!!!

I have been in Yukon Schools and Mustang Schools. The staff and principals at Trails go above and beyond the call of duty to give children the best educational experience. I am and always have been impressed with this school. Great job, Trails staff! Keep up all your hard work!!!

Trails has a wonderful environment for children. From the curriculm to the staff this school exceeds in every way. I would reccommend this school. The principal is very involved and has set up additional character building activities on top of the educational guides

I very disappointed this is not a good school for a child who has a disability, When meeting the teacher she did not even seem interested in knowing about my childs disability nor did she take time to ask questions. The quality of teachers have gone down hill over the years is my opinion. The ratings this school gets in my opinion is overated when you have a child with a disability. I feelno support as a parent & no support or care has been shown to my child. I to think I moved to this area hoping to have a school that cares about the needs of a child with a disabilty to suceed. I would love to get feed back on parents in this school on similar issues, so we can unite as a team to have our concerns addressed & hopefully get our children education they deserve.

Moved here last year and the kids love the school and teachers. They are challenged beyond putnam cty where they were attending but are not pushed too hard. LOVE THE SCHOOL!!!

Mustang Trails has proven to be an amazing group of caring and guiding teachers. I can't thank them enough for the things that they helped my son achieve in his striving to stay focused to accomplish things. He's going on to North this year but he has a 2 year old brother watch out!!! :o) thanks so much!!!

Last modified Mustang Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.