Bad
Good

I have had 2 children at this school, and my third will start this coming year. We have been beyond pleased with Myers, the staff and principal are wonderful, and my children have learned so much. Both my kids required speech therapy, and the speech pathologist was amazing with them. They improved quickly and always came home happy to tell me what they had learned. My youngest child sees them so happy and doing so well, that she is excited to start school. I can't say enough good things about this school. So happy my children have gotten to go here, and I look forward to the coming years with my youngest. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to move to the area.

The principle at this school is a jerk!!!! I ended up putting my house on the market for sale becuase, lack of help at the school. They do not recognize any Mental Health Illnesses, so as long as your child has no issued you should be good. We have since gotten away from this school and my childs problems have actually lessoned, and excelling! And to think they were going to fail her!

I was 100% dissatisfied with this school! They have ABSOLUTELY no resourses for special needs children of ANY type. The classrooms are over crouded, and they could care less about the childs needs, and how you as a parent feels about anything goes on. They are ALWAYS right and you are ALWAYS WRONG. Parents please beware of this school. I think I would rather have my kids in OKCPS than this place!

severely in need of better special education tools

Great school. I wouldn't leave Yukon for anything. My oldest daughter has been there for three years and my middle for just a year. This school is great.

My son has attended Myers going on two years,and I have to say I have been very impressed with the staff and faculty. The time he has been there has done wonders for him. I have been so happy that the Teachers there have been very attentive and reassuring to him. He has become impressed with himself and his ability to learn. Thank you to the Myers Staff.

Last modified Myers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.