Posted May 03, 2013
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year at Myers. We have loved it! Her teacher is very kind and understanding, and really works hard to make sure that my child is learning everything she should. My daughter has a speech delay, and they worked to get her into speech therapy, and I have already seen such an improvement. She is very happy here, and I am happy to have her stay at this school for the years to come.

Myers Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2012
The principle at this school is a jerk!!!! I ended up putting my house on the market for sale becuase, lack of help at the school. They do not recognize any Mental Health Illnesses, so as long as your child has no issued you should be good. We have since gotten away from this school and my childs problems have actually lessoned, and excelling! And to think they were going to fail her!

Myers Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2012
I was 100% dissatisfied with this school! They have ABSOLUTELY no resourses for special needs children of ANY type. The classrooms are over crouded, and they could care less about the childs needs, and how you as a parent feels about anything goes on. They are ALWAYS right and you are ALWAYS WRONG. Parents please beware of this school. I think I would rather have my kids in OKCPS than this place!

Myers Elementary School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
severely in need of better special education tools

Myers Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007
Great school. I wouldn't leave Yukon for anything. My oldest daughter has been there for three years and my middle for just a year. This school is great.

Posted April 28, 2007

Posted October 15, 2006
My son has attended Myers going on two years,and I have to say I have been very impressed with the staff and faculty. The time he has been there has done wonders for him. I have been so happy that the Teachers there have been very attentive and reassuring to him. He has become impressed with himself and his ability to learn. Thank you to the Myers Staff.

Posted November 11, 2004
I am sorry to say I took my kids out of this school and I hate the fact that I did and I am trying very hard to get them back in the school.

Myers Elementary School
1200 South First St, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Myers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.