Bad
Good

Ranchwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2013
They need to bring back the full science corriculum and bring back the gifted program to third grade.

Posted June 03, 2010
Our son has been a student here since Kindergarten, is going into 4th, and we couldn't be more pleased. We had two other children that went to Parkland elementary, and for the most part have found them eqauals. Can't wait for our little one to enroll in the new High School, it sure is looking like it's going to be great!

Posted November 02, 2009
My oldest son has attended Ranchwood for 5 years, my 2nd grader since pre-k and another one will start next year. I love this school! Even though it has multiplied in size it still has the small school atmosphere and I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else!

Ranchwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2007
Great principal. Good teachers, but appear to be ready for retirement. Too many students who seriously lack sufficient parental guidance and involvement.

Posted May 10, 2007
My child has been attending Ranchwood for the last couple of years and here each child is encouraged to do their personal best. I have seen my child's intellect increase over the school year due to the superior teaching of the staff. The staff in general has been wonderful and easy to deal with. This is an award winning school and I'm proud to know that my child is attending this school!

Posted August 11, 2004
I have had two children attend Ranchwood. I have to say that I am sorry this is the last year I will have a child at Ranchwood. The Teachers are absolutely wonderful. I wouldn't have had my kids go to any other school.

Posted March 17, 2004
My child is currently in the first grade. However, our experience right now is that this school is wonderful! The teachers are very involved with the students and their parents. I am pleased that my child attends this school. I would hate to have to move to another location as I want her to stay at this school!

Ranchwood Elementary School
607 Annawood Drive, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Ranchwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.