Shedeck Elementary School

Public | PK-3

Posted March 7, 2014

We moved from parkland to shedeck and while both are wonderful schools both my children LOVE attending shedeck. They have great staff and my children have a new zest for school!

Posted October 29, 2010

Great small scholl with a good staff. The principal and teachers work together should a problem arise and the teachers were always ontop of any difficulties a student may have had. My children went to Shedeck for 3 years before we moved, I wish the new school was at least half as good as this one!

Posted August 9, 2010

i love shedeck they helped me in so many ways my favorite teacher there is Mrs. Cromwell she helped me and she let me do so many things that was so much fun!

Posted October 6, 2009

Why do you love Shedeck Elementary School? I love the teachers and staff. They show that they care about my children.

Posted October 6, 2009

I love Shedeck. They provide wonderful learning in and out of the classroom for my 3 1st graders and in the past my other 2 children as well.

Posted October 5, 2009

Shedeck has a great family environment with wonderful teachers, staff, and students!!!

Posted October 5, 2009

The teachers go out of their way to make sure that each student is successful!

Posted October 5, 2009

The teachers really do care about their students!

Posted October 5, 2009

Shedeck has the best faculty and administration. All of the teachers work together when the times get hard, and focus strongly on parent-teacher communication/relationships.

Posted October 5, 2009

It's a wonderful place to work-full of great teachers and students.

Posted October 5, 2009

All the staff and teachers are realy nice. It' a great school

Posted October 5, 2009

We have a wonderful staff who work hard to make sure that all students succeed. We also have a great group of kids who are eager to learn.

Posted October 5, 2009

We have a wonderful staff that work together to do the best things for kids!

Posted October 5, 2009

Shedeck is all about helping kids learn, grow and thrive.

Posted October 5, 2009

I love Shedeck because the students are awesome

Posted October 5, 2009

The teachers and staff are THE BEST! The school is a hidden gem in Yukon!

Posted September 16, 2009

I love this school.. The teachers are so awesome. I've never met one I didn't adore.. The office staff is excellent too...

Posted March 6, 2009

Needs help in special education!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 17, 2008

This is my daughters very first year of school so of course I was a nervous wreck. However that quickly subsided when I noticed how much not only the teachers, but the entire staff cared about these kids. My daughter has been doing very well and absolutely loves it. That in turn makes me love it as well! Great job Shedeck

Posted October 17, 2007

so far this year i have not had any problems i am moving from a school that i was not very happy with and i have seen a big change in my children and how well they are being treated here at shedeck i am looking forward to a few more years at this school.i am so happy that we have moved to this new school.

Grade level

Math

The state average for Math was 76% in 2013.

48 students were tested at this school in 2013.

2013

2011

2010

Reading

The state average for Reading was 79% in 2013.

49 students were tested at this school in 2013.

2013

2011

2010

Scale: % satisfactory or better

In 2012-2013 Oklahoma used the Oklahoma Core Curriculum Tests (OCCT) to test students in grades 3 through 8 in reading and math, and grades 5 and 8 in science and writing. The OCCT is a standards-based test, which means it measures specific skills defined for each grade by the state of Oklahoma. The goal is for all students to score at or above the satisfactory level on the test.

Source: Oklahoma State Department of Education

Native American 2% 16%
Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 2%
Source: State of Oklahoma Office of Educational Quality and Accountability, 2012-2013

Student subgroups

This school District averageState average
Students eligible for free or reduced-price lunch program 158%N/A61%
Special education 28%N/A15%
Source: 1 NCES, 2011-2012
Source: 2 State of Oklahoma Office of Educational Quality and Accountability, 2012-2013

Extra learning resources offered
  • Title I Schoolwide program (SWP)

Apply now