Bad
Good

there are many changes coming to the yukon school district. the fourth and fifth grades are being moved out of the elementary and into the city of yukon which is about fifteen minutes from surrey hills. surrey has not been considered into the districts big plans. many parents feel very betrayed and many are moving.

This is a great school, part of the Yukon district but has a small town feel. Parents are very involved, and that's how it should be...the school was never intended to replace parenting.

We recently moved to Oklahoma, and our 2 children attend Surrey Hills Elementary. I think the school is wonderful. The office staff and principal have been very welcoming and always available and responsive for any questions and concerns. We are thrilled with our children's teachers. They are great and offer ltos for nurturing, guidance and support. We like the small size of the school, although it continues to grow, like everywhere else. We give the school two thumbs up! I give this school two thumbs up.

I would have to say that this school is average. I think that the school has adapted to the growth it has seen. On the flip side, I would have to say that the extra curricular activities offered in conjunction with this school are not adequate. This may be a district wide issue, but the High School sure has a lot to offer.

We have recently moved into the neighborhood, and my 2 children attend this school. I have been extremely impressed with the positive environment. Every time I go in the building, I am greeted with smiles and friendly people. The secretary and Principal are always very willing to answer any questions, and I enjoy seeing the Principal actively involved with the students. I am delighted with the quality of education my children are receiving. Great School!

Last modified Surrey Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3