Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Lakeview Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2016
I was a student there and now I'm going to advanced classes in sixth grade all because of my extrodenary teachers

Posted January 21, 2012
I enrolled my daughter in this school last year. Huge mistake! I had heard both the positive and the negative of the teachers. My daughters teacher Ms Mingura in my opinion should not be teaching at all. My daughter has always been a very bright student, however It seems as though no matter how hard my daughter tries she is constantly belittled and now does not want to go to school at all. I finally went and spoke with the principal about this issue and it was brushed off like it was nothing. God forbid you try to speak with Ms. Mingura, she just will not listen. It's her way or no way! In my opinion if you have any other way do NOT send your children here.

Posted February 18, 2010
I have lived all over the country and this is by far the worst school my sons been enrolled in. He was always been in accelerated classes until his 1st yr at lms. he was always getting detention and started failing his classes. i personally witnessed his teacher chastise my son for having long hair after entering the school to inquire about the detentions. she then went on to say she had no problem with his work, but he needed a haircut. I spoke with the counselor about switching teachers, she referred me to the principal who told me that I should remove my son from the school if I was not happy with the teachers conduct. my son failed because he has long hair.

Posted February 10, 2010
This school may be rated high some where but it is absolutely terrible!!!

Posted October 04, 2009
LMS and the staff are GREAT at meeting the needs of all children and helping them to succeed at their highest ability!

Posted November 11, 2008
I give LMS 5 out of 5 stars. The teachers really interact with the students. I have substituted at alot of schools and when I got to go to LMS I loved it. I am so glad that my child is going there.

Lakeview Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2007
Lakeview staff helped us discover 'roadblocks' in our son's learning. We received help and he is on his way to a bright future.

Posted August 09, 2007
laveview has helped my child come a long way. The administration were very responsive and kept us very informed as to our childs education needs.

872 South Yukon Parkway, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.