Yukon, OK

Posted November 23, 2014
I love our school! Its hard to send tour kids everyday knowing they will spend more time at school then home during the school year but I am comforted to know my children are safe and cares for. The skyview staff goes far and beyond to help the children. I am impressed with the teachers. The principal is very understanding and is very interactive with students. I love how the kids do not have silent lunch and the cafetrria staff tell jokes play music and let the kids have some chill time. I love how bright the hallways and classrooms are. Students work is neatly displayed.

Skyview Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Great school most devoted teachers in the state. Every child gets a wonderful opportunity for a gr eat education. Great leadership and parental involvement.

Skyview Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007
Outstanding school from the Principal throughout the staff. A proud school with awesome tradition. Professional happy employees that appreciate children for being children and understand age appropriateness and making learning fun. One of the only schools remaining that still embraces the arts.

Posted February 05, 2007
I have a 1st grader and 2nd grader and my 11th grader attended this school years back. Safe, Academically sound and you want your kids to attend this school. Awesome involvement!

Posted February 23, 2005
My daughter is a Pre-K student at Skyview and loves it! Her teacher is nurturing and simply wonderful. The activities are put together well and stimulating for those little minds. She motivates child involvement in the activities as well as encouraging parent involvement (although I don't understand why more parents don't get involved i.e. field trips). We couldn't be any happier.

Posted September 14, 2004
My 3rd grader has been at Skyview since Kindergarten. I have been impressed with the orderliness of this school. All the teachers have been willing to work on any concern we have. The principal is also very supportive and the PTO is great! I feel very blessed to have such a great local school!

Skyview Elementary School
650 South Yukon Parkway, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Skyview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Skyview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top