Bad
Good

Stone Ridge Elementary School gets an A+ from this grandma and retired teacher. I had high expectations at the beginning of the school year and have not been disappointed, rather I've been more than pleased! His teacher truly went the extra mile insuring his success in a new school. Her curriculm was designed to challenge her students both academically and socially. Also, his teacher kept the parents, up to date, with a weekly news letter, plus sending out reminders. The school promoted extra curricular activities like the science lab program. The principal and staff encouraged a positive behavior management program, school wide. He enjoyed his year, made friends, and mastered the required grade level requirements. Our family is eagerly anticipating next school year. Thank you, A proud grandma! PS I'd be hard pressed to recommend any improvement for Stone Ridge.

This is my kiddos first year there after a private school so I was worried. But he truly loves it there!!! The kids are well behaved and the teachers and staff are great I'm excited for this new great school year!!!

Review the handbook to see what treats are allowed. I was told that the children could not have candy, cookies, sodas, and sugary treats due to obesity and diabetes that some of the children problems. I was also told that Oklahoma State Education had ruled that only healthy treats were allowed.

Very disappointed in this school. My kids are constantly given junk food by the teachers without my knowledge or consent (corn pops, chocolate, soda floats!?!). All they do is teach to the test and there very few electives taught. Then during the "be all and end all" testing period they try to bribe the kids with treats and drinks so they will do better on the state tests--ridiculous! The teachers have little experience and as my child says "all they do is give us orders, they don't talk to us like they like us." If you want your kid to have an instructor as opposed to a teacher then this is the place for you. Me? I will be saving my pennies so I can afford a private school that actually wants my kids to learn for the sake of learning and not for testing.

Stone Ridge is an excellent school. The principal, teachers and support staff are professional and caring. There is zero tolerance for bullying and inappropriate behavior which allows for students to really concentrate on learning. I have no hesitation in giving this school a five star rating...I would give it 10 stars if I could :)

We love Stone Ridge Elementary! An amazing reading program has really helped my son. The teachers are wonderful, so glad we belong to this school!

Stone Ridge Elementary has the most impressive learning statistics in the area. The teachers, administration, PTO, and students are top - notch. I am very proud of this school as a parent.

We transferred to Stone Ridge last year. We have been very happy with the school, faculty, programming, and the district as a whole. The communication between staff and parents is wonderful. This was a great move for our family.

Amazing school and programs, teachers who care and go above and beyond! I am impressed

Last modified Stone Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.