Adair Village, OR
Before care: Yes

Posted April 29, 2014
Santiam Christian is more than a school. It's a family. It's a place where character development in our kids is as important as academic success. I truly believe that Santiam is making a positive difference in the lives of our kids each and every day. I would recommend Santiam to anyone looking for a quality education, in a school that feels like an extended family.

Posted April 28, 2014
My son has completed pre-school and almost kindergarten at Santiam Christian School. We love this school and look forward to having our daughter start attending next year. They are so caring with my kids and I am happy to know I can trust the people I have teaching my children. Well worth every sacrifice we make as a family to send our kids here.

Posted January 10, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at Santiam. Having recently graduated from OSU I can say that I was very well prepared, and from what I hear they are offering way more AP classes then when I went. Not only would I recommend Santiam to anyone, I would send my own children there if I end up in this area when I have them!

Santiam Christian School 2

Posted December 11, 2013
Transportation for students is available and not for free so the majority of parents drive their kids to and from school. This makes their small parking lot a nightmare and it gets worse when the high school kids get released because they pour into the parking lot and don't pay attention to any of the cars trying to get out or in. There is not much diversity at this school and they have a very heavy emphasis on sports. Parent participation is high because it's required or pay extra money. My son went to school here for grade school and I ended up pulling him out in the third year. This school is good if your child fits into the model they have of what a good student should be. A teacher told me this and I never took my son to that school again.

Posted September 04, 2013
Santiam Christian is a wonderful school. The atmosphere is always positive and encouraging. I is superb in academics (my only experience is in elementary school) compare to schools in the area. great staff and wonderful christian values.

Posted January 18, 2011
Santiam Christian has become like an extended family to us in a very short time. The teachers, staff and coaches have reached out to our children, demonstrating genuine care for their academic and spiritual growth. We have been encouraged by receiving reports of our childrens' successes. We have been impressed with the approach the teachers have taken when communicating concerns over academic progress or behavioral issues; they truly want the best for their students. Our kids are learning to work hard and are being stretched academically. Most importantly, they are being encouraged in their walk with Christ.

Posted September 21, 2010
Santiam Christian has been a wonderful school for my children. They have had the opportunity to learn from teachers who are obvious about their love of the Lord and the children. The academics are excellent, while maintaining a strong Christian world-view. The other families involved in the school have become like family to us, as we have worked together. I'm excited to recommend Santiam Christian to other families who are looking for a Christian school for their children.

Santiam Christian School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
Santaim Christian has changed over the years that my child has attended. The leaderships focus on academics is becoming more and more urgent, despite the fact that our students test well above comparable public schools. The admissions policy on the other hand seems to have relaxed over the years and also there are many character issues that are tolerated now that would not have been in the past. This is definitely a trend that has been noticed by many families and I know a dozen or more that have pulled their children out as a result and many more who are considering it at this time. The parents I know put their children in this school for bible-based teaching and the reinforcement of what our child is being taught at home. An unashamed approach to centering on God's word and the character of these kids is why this school was started.

Posted October 01, 2008
My 2 sons (6th & 9th grade) are both new to Santiam Christian this year. They have only been attending for 1 month, and they love it! They have felt very welcomed by both the teachers and the students. The teachers are very attentive, and it is obvious to me that they care about the students. I also like the fact that the school offers, free of charge, online service that allows us to see (with a secure password) our kids' scores for homework, quizzes, tests, etc.. They are very quick about entering these in the program; many times my sons receive the results of their tests the same day! Every school (both public & private) receives points for education, sports, activities, and sportsmanship. These points are accumulated and the winner receives the 'Oregon Cup Award'. Santiam Christian has received this award 7 out of the last 8 years! Great school!

Santiam Christian School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
As the parent of an elementary student who has attended Santiam Christian since the first grade, I could not be happier. In addition to the superb academics (my child gained two full grade levels in reading alone by the end of their first grade year) that Santiam Christian School offers to all of its students, the staff are actively engaged with parents (always keeping us up to date on student progress, etc.), and I have found that the school has been welcoming. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is desirious of their child obtaining an excellent, well-rounded, education that values each and every student.

Santiam Christian School
7220 NE Arnold Ave, Adair Village, OR  97330
Last modified Santiam Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Santiam Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top