Albany, OR

Posted October 30, 2012
After having gone through college I really understand how well this school prepared me for high school and beyond. The education this school provided helped me to be extremely ahead of the curve compared to other private schools and public schools. I highly recommend this school if you want to help your child get ahead in life, and make sure they make enough to take care of you when you get older :)

Posted August 19, 2011
My son went here for Pre-k and K. We've been very happy. Tons of parent participation. The teachers have control of the classroom. My son comes home openly speaking about religion. He enjoys the playground and adores the teachers. Good teacher to student ratio - affordable.

Posted February 17, 2010

Albany Christian School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
All 3 kids have attended this school, for a total of 16 years - the teachers really care for the students, small classes mean great academic attention and fun field trips!

Posted July 28, 2006
We love this school and feel that the teachers truely care about the students. Our plan is to keep our child here for as along as we are able to finnacially.

Posted August 29, 2005
This school is very active. But somethings like the dress code are not informed on some of the students. But most of all it is a good school. You learn lots of things about Jesus Christ and God. It is just a wonderful school!

Posted September 13, 2004
The teachers and priciple are very dedicated to providing the best posible education for the children. The use the best posible curriculum. The class size is smaller so the teachers have the ability to really help the children when needed. No child is left behind.

Albany Christian School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
This school has excellent caring teachers and a great student/teacher ratio. It could use more parent involvement. Students excel in academics - I feel it is a close knit school.

Albany Christian School
420 Southeast 3rd Avenue, Albany, OR  97321
Last modified Albany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Albany Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top