Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My child was injured by another student that left bruising. The principal told me a chair probably did it. It happened again when my child was put into a group sitting next to that same child again.

Develops character: Disagree

Minimal consequences and accountability for inappropriate behavior of students. Bullying is frequently overlooked and sometimes completely ignored.

I have two children in Clover Ridge this year. I have had an amazing and completely positive experience. Both of my boys have ADHD and are on medication. The staff have been supportive and very helpful through everything. I feel right at home and welcomed by everyone.

I have had nothing but great experiences with this school for both of my children. My boys are comfortable, learning well and happy. There is a large degree of parental involvement, which can be a challenge to share with their dad in another household- but communication and staying on top of it is possible. Even while working full time, I have made sure that reading is a part of our routine. Knowing the teachers routines- helps me to know when to expect homework, library day, etc. They are very protective of the kids and do a fantastic job.

I wouldnt even give this school a star but i had too in order to rate it.. The staff has poor responce to parents emails and calls. The staff doesnt keep up on the families that have 2household when it comes to bringing papers home to the parents. The school doesnt put much effort into the students or the parents. Bad Rating. I give 0 stars

Last modified Clover Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2