Albany, OR

Clover Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2011
I have two children in Clover Ridge this year. I have had an amazing and completely positive experience. Both of my boys have ADHD and are on medication. The staff have been supportive and very helpful through everything. I feel right at home and welcomed by everyone.

Clover Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2010
I wouldnt even give this school a star but i had too in order to rate it.. The staff has poor responce to parents emails and calls. The staff doesnt keep up on the families that have 2household when it comes to bringing papers home to the parents. The school doesnt put much effort into the students or the parents. Bad Rating. I give 0 stars

Clover Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted November 04, 2004
- a former student

Clover Ridge Elementary School
2953 Clover Ridge Rd NE, Albany, OR  97322
Last modified Clover Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Clover Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top