Bad
Good

Posted November 06, 2013
Memorial Middle School is an excellent school. It has a warm, friendly atmosphere. Teachers are accessible and the administrators are easy to communicate with. Memorial just received a State Report Card rating of 4. This is an excellent rating! They work well with students to meet benchmarks and give incentives for our students to enjoy school. I have sent all 3 or my students to Memorial and could not have selected a better environment for my children.

Posted April 27, 2009
Memorial is a very safe school. Mr. Gilbert is the Funniest Vice-Princiable i have ever met. They teachers are the best you can get they are very respectful and polite. I love being a student at Memorial Middle School ! 8th Grader at MMS

Memorial Middle School 4

Posted August 14, 2007
Memorial is a very good middle school. As a parent, it is important that you stay in touch with the school or the only information you will receive will be the notes at the beginning of the year and the report cards, unless and until something is wrong. However, the teachers are very receptive to your involvement and your interest. They are just very busy. We have found them overall to be very caring and even sympathetic when needed. Memorial is having a leadership turnover with a new principal and vp so we will have to wait to see what happens as far as the new leadership. The past level of leadership has been strong and involved so I am hopeful that this will continue or possible even strengthen.

Memorial Middle School 4

Posted July 22, 2004
This school is very safe and educational. It has friendly teachers that help students.

Posted May 13, 2004
As a parent of a child with a medical condition I cannot agree with Amanda Wilson more. Memorial Middle School has been a blessing to us through our medical crisis'. They have worked with us to keep my daughter current in her classes and have informed me when there are programs available to assist us. I've never had to ask for anything, the principal and staff are always right there telling me what they can do to help us. I cannot imagine going through the past year's medical crisis without the help of Randy Lary, Jan O'Banion and the rest of the wonderful staff at Memorial Middle School.

Posted April 14, 2004
Although I'm not a parent I am a student who most of the time cannot mannage school because of my illness. I find the school helping not only my mother in difficult times but myself as well. They work with my familys scheduel instead of just threre own. I find all of the teachers go amazingly out of there way to make sure I understand all of my work. Amanda wilson (8th grade)

Memorial Middle School
1050 Queen Ave SW, Albany, OR  97321
Last modified Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.