Bad
Good

We moved from out-of-state last year and our child has had absolutely no problems jumping right into this school. The staff are friendly, helpful, and courteous. The students, as a whole, are a good group. NAMS has been a very pleasant experience for our entire family, and our child enjoys going to school each day. To me, that says a lot about a middle school. There are a couple of not so great teachers, as with any school, but for the most part, the staff is awesome. The band program is excellent. The resources available to the kids at this school really are quite superior compared to many areas of the country. We are very happy with NAMS.

My kids have had much better. My family has many learning disablities in it (over 50% of my family members). My daughter has been struggling greatly and instead of testing her, like I have been trying to get done for over 2yrs., they keep trying to blame me and my daughter for her problems. It may be a good school for the "perfect student" that fits in their mold, but I'm not pleased with this school at all, and it didn't work for my son either.

Ok.........I'm a student and and 8th grader! I love this school SOOOO much it's been my favorite one so far. I've been getting straight A's and the occasional B. I love all my teachers and just about all of the students. I am dreading the day I leave for high school. BEST SCHOOL EVER!!

My daughter just started 6th Grade @ NAMS. She has all A's & 1 B. I am very impressed with her Block teacher Mrs. Jamison-Wells. She has kept me very informed about what is going on in class & if there is anything that we need to be doing to help my daughter to succeed. Overall I am very impressed with all the teachers & their support. Thanks.

I think this school is very well organized. My daughter enjoyed going to class every day. They could use more sport programs and after school activities.. but over all its been a pleasant and inviting school.

Last modified North Albany Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.