Albany, OR

North Albany Middle School 2

Posted November 01, 2010
My kids have had much better. My family has many learning disablities in it (over 50% of my family members). My daughter has been struggling greatly and instead of testing her, like I have been trying to get done for over 2yrs., they keep trying to blame me and my daughter for her problems. It may be a good school for the "perfect student" that fits in their mold, but I'm not pleased with this school at all, and it didn't work for my son either.

Posted November 13, 2008
Ok.........I'm a student and and 8th grader! I love this school SOOOO much it's been my favorite one so far. I've been getting straight A's and the occasional B. I love all my teachers and just about all of the students. I am dreading the day I leave for high school. BEST SCHOOL EVER!!

North Albany Middle School 4

Posted December 21, 2007
My daughter just started 6th Grade @ NAMS. She has all A's & 1 B. I am very impressed with her Block teacher Mrs. Jamison-Wells. She has kept me very informed about what is going on in class & if there is anything that we need to be doing to help my daughter to succeed. Overall I am very impressed with all the teachers & their support. Thanks.

Posted August 18, 2007
I think this school is very well organized. My daughter enjoyed going to class every day. They could use more sport programs and after school activities.. but over all its been a pleasant and inviting school.

Posted February 02, 2006
NAMS is a really good school. The teachers, principal and staff go out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

North Albany Middle School 2

Posted March 13, 2004

North Albany Middle School
1205 North Albany Rd NW, Albany, OR  97321
Last modified North Albany Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Albany Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top