PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Posted August 25, 2016
Favoritism happens ALOT and "tough" kids aren't liked. They want boys to sit still and behave like girls. They are intolerable to any child who is active. Most of the staff are "snooty Christians." I want to find a Christian school where we can be raw and real rather than fake. Faith Bible has a lot. If you don't have a perfect child you wont be treated fair or even liked (trust me you'll feel it). To top it off their 4th principal (within 6yrs) is biased, unprofessional and unbiblical in his dealings.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted August 25, 2016
Yes and no, my son was talked about in front of other adults which I felt was not any of these 3. I think some kids bad behavior was ignored over others.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 25, 2016
Favoritism happened a lot here, I saw it every time I went to a function. A lot of teachers have favorites that are usually the other staff kids.

Posted May 28, 2014
Faith Bible Christian School is amazing. My child has been going here for three years and will be returning in the fall. His teachers are grounded in their faith and help encourage my son with his walk with Christ. The education my child is receiving is impressive and I see his growth academically daily. I highly recommend this school. The staff, teachers, and parents are supportive of every child at Faith creating a close family like atmosphere that put's God first. Also, the after school program is phenomenal. My son loves it and never complains about going...in fact he usually complains about leaving he enjoys it so much. This is a five star school!

Posted May 27, 2014
An excellent environment for the children to learn and grow. The school leadership is excellent and the teachers are priceless. No better option in the entire area.

Posted April 21, 2014
We have been at Faith for four years, in the past two years we have seen nothing but favoritism, politics, and a complete lack of true Christian values. My child is a very good student and has always got good grades, but has been mistreated by both staff and bullies in the school. The principal (they are on the third one in three years) is awful, and does not care about the students at all. He is disrespectful to the parents and when things that are brought up that are important issues, he completely relies on intimidation and does not do his job. Some of the teachers are wonderful, others play favorites and give preferences to the children whose parents are employed by the school. It is a shame but out of 15 children in my daughters class only 7 will be returning next year because of these issues. Yet the school is bringing in ANOTHER principal next year that will be the fourth in five years. Unless that person is a miracle worker we don't expect anything to change. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SENDING YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. After being there four years I feel we can honestly say that

Posted September 25, 2013
This is truly an amazing school with super awesome teachers. The academic structure is phenomenal and the out reach is also very good. The students are welcoming, the teachers are caring, and the environment is great for learning, teaching, and fun!

Posted June 05, 2013
Faith Bible is a wonderful school. This will be my sons sixth and final year at Faith as he will be a Senior. My son has not only received a higher standard of education from the teachers, he has also received positive caring encouragement as well. He knows the teachers and the entire staff at Faith care about him. Because of these things he is better person and better equipped for his future. Classes are challenging, this has taught my son the importance of persistence and being a man of integrity. It shows in his great satisfaction having finished well when a project is completed! Teachers have a great impact on who our children will become. I am pleased with the teachers and staff at Faith They are there for the kids and it shows! As a parent I have found communicating my concerns to the teachers and staff are well taken and solutions are prayerfully thought of and well presented. I am proud of who my son has become and thankful to Faith Bible for the quality of education and character they have given him.

Posted November 07, 2012
Faith Bible is a fantastic school the teachers are dedicated to a great education and have a real love for the kids. the teachers have real relationships with the kids and parents they teach well listen well and are just great people i highly recommend Faith Bible they are a very welcoming community and are a true family i hope you send your kids there you wont regret it

Posted April 04, 2012
We went to Faith Bible for 7 years and left. The communication has suffered in the last 3 years. The academics are not at all what you think. My younger student was doing more difficult math then my older student!!!!!!!!!! That is ridiculous. The teachers are left to do what they want and apparently don't know what the others are doing academically! We brought this up to the board and they told us that the school was happy with the product???? How does that work. I was paying for a product that doesn't pay dividends. The teachers are wonderful and the parents are wonderful but without a strong leader then you are spinning your wheels.

16860 Southwest Blanton Street, Aloha, OR  97007
Last modified Faith Bible Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12