Posted May 28, 2014
Faith Bible Christian School is amazing. My child has been going here for three years and will be returning in the fall. His teachers are grounded in their faith and help encourage my son with his walk with Christ. The education my child is receiving is impressive and I see his growth academically daily. I highly recommend this school. The staff, teachers, and parents are supportive of every child at Faith creating a close family like atmosphere that put's God first. Also, the after school program is phenomenal. My son loves it and never complains about going...in fact he usually complains about leaving he enjoys it so much. This is a five star school!

Posted May 27, 2014
An excellent environment for the children to learn and grow. The school leadership is excellent and the teachers are priceless. No better option in the entire area.

Posted April 21, 2014
We have been at Faith for four years, in the past two years we have seen nothing but favoritism, politics, and a complete lack of true Christian values. My child is a very good student and has always got good grades, but has been mistreated by both staff and bullies in the school. The principal (they are on the third one in three years) is awful, and does not care about the students at all. He is disrespectful to the parents and when things that are brought up that are important issues, he completely relies on intimidation and does not do his job. Some of the teachers are wonderful, others play favorites and give preferences to the children whose parents are employed by the school. It is a shame but out of 15 children in my daughters class only 7 will be returning next year because of these issues. Yet the school is bringing in ANOTHER principal next year that will be the fourth in five years. Unless that person is a miracle worker we don't expect anything to change. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SENDING YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. After being there four years I feel we can honestly say that

Posted September 25, 2013
This is truly an amazing school with super awesome teachers. The academic structure is phenomenal and the out reach is also very good. The students are welcoming, the teachers are caring, and the environment is great for learning, teaching, and fun!

Posted June 05, 2013
Faith Bible is a wonderful school. This will be my sons sixth and final year at Faith as he will be a Senior. My son has not only received a higher standard of education from the teachers, he has also received positive caring encouragement as well. He knows the teachers and the entire staff at Faith care about him. Because of these things he is better person and better equipped for his future. Classes are challenging, this has taught my son the importance of persistence and being a man of integrity. It shows in his great satisfaction having finished well when a project is completed! Teachers have a great impact on who our children will become. I am pleased with the teachers and staff at Faith They are there for the kids and it shows! As a parent I have found communicating my concerns to the teachers and staff are well taken and solutions are prayerfully thought of and well presented. I am proud of who my son has become and thankful to Faith Bible for the quality of education and character they have given him.

Posted November 07, 2012
Faith Bible is a fantastic school the teachers are dedicated to a great education and have a real love for the kids. the teachers have real relationships with the kids and parents they teach well listen well and are just great people i highly recommend Faith Bible they are a very welcoming community and are a true family i hope you send your kids there you wont regret it

Posted April 04, 2012
We went to Faith Bible for 7 years and left. The communication has suffered in the last 3 years. The academics are not at all what you think. My younger student was doing more difficult math then my older student!!!!!!!!!! That is ridiculous. The teachers are left to do what they want and apparently don't know what the others are doing academically! We brought this up to the board and they told us that the school was happy with the product???? How does that work. I was paying for a product that doesn't pay dividends. The teachers are wonderful and the parents are wonderful but without a strong leader then you are spinning your wheels.

Posted March 11, 2012
Faith is a top notch Christian education. We have two kids attending school there, and the teachers and staff are wonderful. They love teaching kids and it shows. Our kids wake up everyday excited for school and are learning so much in such a loving, warm, enriching environment. You can really tell that the teachers and staff at Faith really love the Lord and foster that same relationship in our kids. Thank you Faith!

Posted March 08, 2012
Our children attend Faith Bible, we are basically happy with the school. As with any school there are good and bad things about it. This school would be better if more of the teachers had children of their own so they would understand how children think. Most of the elementary teachers are unmarried, or are married but have no children. The principal is also unmarried, without children. I think the staff would be able to do a better job of respecting and understanding the kids if they had children of their own.

Posted March 05, 2012
My children have attended Faith Bible for many years, we love most of the teachers there. Leadership is lacking in the school as the principal is hard working but has poor communication and leadership skills. He is an awesome principal as long as there is no conflict or important decisions to make.The class sizes are nice and small because so many people are leaving the school.

Faith Bible Christian School
16860 Southwest Blanton Street, Aloha, OR  97007
Last modified Faith Bible Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Bible Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top