Aloha, OR

Hazeldale Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2015
The Principal and staff make a huge effort to get to know the students, parents and the community. Education and student growth are a high priority at this school.

Hazeldale Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2015
I recently visited this school and spoke with the principal and a few teachers. I was shocked by the amount of disinterest the principal expressed. While we were talking, she frequently yawned, checked the clock, and otherwise showed her lack of interest in my questions and concerns. She was far more involved in her enormous cup of coffee and even expressed her frustration over another parent. Not professional. She looks the part, but her behavior belies the truth of her saccharine character.

Posted November 10, 2013
Hazeldale has great teachers who enjoy their students and are very good at individualized education for each student in their classroom. I am continually impressed with the focused, quiet and engaging learning environment in each classroom. The "6" rating on this website does not accurately portray the environment, staff and parental involvement at Hazeldale. We are in our fifth year at Hazeldale and will continue on for many more. We love Hazeldale!

Hazeldale Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
I loved this school. My daughters went to school here last year, and although I had heard some not so good things about it before we attented I was pleasantly surprised. The teachers are caring and attentive. They care about your child both emotionally and academically. They cater to your child's individual level within the classroom. There is a high parent volunteer rate, and the principal is very involved. Most of all my children were happy when they came home from school and happy when they left for school, which I think is a great indicator; they loved their class and their teachers. We greatly miss going here and I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 22, 2005
This school is very good. With few exceptions the teachers appear to care about the students. Local area developers are crowding row houses and other housing developments faster than the district can build schools. Overcrowding has already begun. Expect it to get out of hand in the next couple of years.

Posted July 31, 2005
we have had a good experience with this school. Mrs. Morehouse and Mrs. Reberry are the best! They do alot of good programs. They have a good art and music program.

Hazeldale Elementary School
20080 SW Farmington Rd, Aloha, OR  97007
Last modified Hazeldale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazeldale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top