K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Although I know most negative comments get removed from this page, I will tell you as a parent-this school is a nightmare! Most of the staff either left or was fired this year, and it has been total chaos since Feb. 2016 when the Principal left. I have never seen such a lack of ethics and morals in a school. The children suffered and so have the parents. Some of the staff that has stayed are awful people who should not be around children. The children have witnessed unbelievable bad behavior from the staff. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!

ANY PARENT CONCERNS about a Life Church/Christian School PROPOSED 100' VERIZON MONOPOLE CELL TOWER JUST 50' feet FROM/ABOVE ITS OWN STUDENT CLASSROOMS? Seems like daily exposure to RF and EMF emissions would suggest a healthier location MUCH FARTHER away from daily student learning and activity. Just wondering....I know I would not buy a home next to a cell tower (if i had a choice), so I am not sure why the school(which has a choice) is proposing children and students to spend full days under one. Just wondering...

This is our 3rd year attending Life Christian School. We have loved how the staff, teachers and principal have loved our kids and helped them grown academically and spiritually. Hearing that the Principal is leaving the school is heartbreaking. She made the school what it is today, and amazing place to send our kids. We pray for the future of this school and for the entire staff and students who will miss her greatly.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Life has the worst sportsmanship I have seen in the entire Metro Christian League. Other schools dread playing them, because while they have talented athletes, it is completely overshadowed by the bad language and attitudes that they use in their participation in the sports. It is a shame that they are advertising as a Christian school, because it doesn't look that way from the outside. They would do well to remember that some of the students from the K-8 schools in the area are looking for a high school to attend. What kind of impression are you making?

Develops character: Strongly agree

It is not a perfect school, but issues are addressed directly and problems get resolved. They are always striving to do a better job with training our kids.

We love the school community! Our kids right in. So many kids are entitled and apathetic today, LCS does a great job of helping our kids see outside of themselves. It has been exciting to watch our kids be involved in impacting the world while they learn. My daughter came home with sincere gratitude for her education, because of the approach to learning the school takes.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are really passionate about their kids and seeing each individual child learn. I feel my daughter has been well loved, but challenged to stretch and learn.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The early grades could definitely do more homework. I am finding my children to have enough free time for extra curricular activities which is nice. My daughter is quite intelligent and I would like her to be more challenged.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The schools makes my children feel heard,understood when there is conflict. They help them to learn the skills of conflict management.

Angie Taylor and her staff are truly role models of Christian values. They loved and cared for our children,worked very closely with us with the challenges they face . The vision and the mission of the school is lived out in everyday lives.

Last modified Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12