Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 27, 2015
LCS has an amazing mission program that involves every student and impacts our local community as well as the world.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 27, 2015
It is not a perfect school, but issues are addressed directly and problems get resolved. They are always striving to do a better job with training our kids.

Posted July 27, 2015
We love the school community! Our kids right in. So many kids are entitled and apathetic today, LCS does a great job of helping our kids see outside of themselves. It has been exciting to watch our kids be involved in impacting the world while they learn. My daughter came home with sincere gratitude for her education, because of the approach to learning the school takes.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 27, 2015
The teachers are really passionate about their kids and seeing each individual child learn. I feel my daughter has been well loved, but challenged to stretch and learn.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted July 07, 2015
The early grades could definitely do more homework. I am finding my children to have enough free time for extra curricular activities which is nice. My daughter is quite intelligent and I would like her to be more challenged.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2015
The schools makes my children feel heard,understood when there is conflict. They help them to learn the skills of conflict management.

Posted July 07, 2015
Angie Taylor and her staff are truly role models of Christian values. They loved and cared for our children,worked very closely with us with the challenges they face . The vision and the mission of the school is lived out in everyday lives.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 07, 2015
Whitney Jany,Katie Welch and Lorraine Trump aRe amazing teachers. They did not only teach knowledge but also life skills to our kids. They lead by example and they finely balance love and control.

Posted May 13, 2015
I graduated from Life last year and, after coming from a different high school, I can honestly say it was the absolute best choice for me. I feel thoroughly prepared for college and my life as an independent adult. The AP classes have allowed me to test out of a number of gen. ed. classes and prepared me to succeed in others. Life gives incredible opportunities to travel internationally that are unlike any other school. I have literally traveled around the world to at least 3 different countries during my high school career and it has changed my life. The teachers at Life genuinely care about each individual student and do everything in their power to provide a quality education, as well, as produce well-rounded, motivated, individuals. As for the spiritual aspect, I always felt so encouraged to pursue my love for Jesus in every area of my life. The staff loves Jesus and communicate that not only through their words, but, more importantly, through their actions. This school is a close-knit community comprised of a diverse, well-educated and caring staff that is committed to the success of every single student. I am proud to call myself a Life alumni!

Posted January 12, 2015
We have been very blessed to have our children attend Life Christian School. From the beginning they've had teachers who cared about them both academically and spiritually. Because of the smaller class sizes they have been able to learn in a quiet comfortable atmosphere and the teachers have always been available to give extra help when needed. Fewer children in each grade also allows the kids to get to know each other and gives a feeling of family. LCS is a well rounded school with awesome teachers and a principle who leads with Godly wisdom. We would recommend LCS to anyone looking for a great school for their children.

5585 SW 209th Ave, Aloha, OR  97007