Bad
Good

Since starting at CCC three months ago, I have watched my 3.5 year old flourish. After a move across the country, she had stopped singing so often. Since starting preschool, she is back to singing constantly! Songs I know, songs I've never heard but I know she's learned at school, and songs she's made up on her own. She is more self assured and has become very interested in cooking as her class helps to make their mini meal each day. The school's communication with parents is excellent and they strive to learn from the students as well as teach them.

We are nearing the end of our 4th year here. Could not be happier with our choice! We have an amazing and dedicated teacher and have made some very close friends with the wonderful families that also attend here. Highly recommend checking it out!

This school is very overpriced for what you get . You don't realize all the extra fees fundraising and supplies you will be required to buy on top of parent helping and a job within the school. The are very unorganized. Last year the teacher was hired 2 weeks before the school year and she only lasted a month then another month with fill in teachers before another teacher was hired. Then that teacher left at the end of the school year. We would not recommend this preschool. Also be wary of the amount of days the kids are actually in school. They take at least 1 inservice day a month and a long Christmas and spring break with another week off in May for conferences.

Creative Children's Center is a school where children and their parents are welcomed into a wonderful community. Our experience at CCC has been nothing but positive. We have had 2 children at CCC and this is our 6th year in the school. Our boys have become strong, independent thinkers who truly love learning.

This is a great preschool where the children are highly valued. It does take time on the part of the parents to make it work, but it is well worth the effort. I love the attention each student is given. I think it is an excellent school. My son is now attending his second year of preschool here and he is thriving in this environment. Creativity and exploration are paramount at this school.

We love Creative Children's Center! The teaching staff are truly amazing. They work to find the passions and interests of all their students, and then manage to incorporate them into a meaningful curriculum. They encourage even their youngest students to work together and support one another in exploration and problem solving. As a parent, I have learned so much by being a part of this community. I was a little nervous about helping in the classroom, but it is actually a lot of fun and a great way to get to know the other kids and parents. I couldn't imagine a better place for my children and my family!

In response, to the Teacher's "responce" (all of whom have advanced education degrees) spelling apparently needs to be added to the curriculum.

In responce to the "like a daycare that parents run", I am afraid the reveiwer may not quite understand the intention behind a Reggio Inspired school. There are several factors behind the reasons for inviting Parents to participate in their child's education, with the goal of creating educational experiences that support a child's intellectual and social intellegences. At CCC our teachers hold advanced degrees in education and work daily with parents knowing that chidlren are well aware of our partnership. They feel loved and cared for while guided by teachers and parents throughout the day. We are proud to have parent involvement and believe strongly that if more schools encoraged parents, and welcomed them in, all children would benefit from the additional love and support. As for the word "daycare", we are registered as a private school, and do not offer full time care at this juncture. However, should we become a "daycare" it would be my hope that our society would celebrate the need for quality full day programs and not use the term in a way that pits one type of chidlren's program against another. Learning should be "nothing but joy" and parents should be welcomed.

Its like a daycare that other parents run, not a school. They expect a lot of time and money from parents. If your short on both, this is not the school for you.

My daughter loves it here at CCC. Her creativity is allowed to bloosom. They give the kids the means and opportunity to create and they run with it. I'm so happy that it is a co-op school, because I love being in the classroom to see how my daughter interacts and learns and it's great to get to know all of the other children.

Last modified Creative Childrens Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-3