Posted September 11, 2014
It is simply the greatest school ever. The curriculum is wonderful, the students are nice and encouraging, and the teachers are spectacular.

Posted July 19, 2014
The academics at ISB are top notch. There is a LOT of homework but it is relevant and does not feel like busy work. When you get good grades here you know you've earned them. The teachers, staff, & principal are responsive to emails and take the time to work through any issues with the parent and/or student to ensure success. Parents have immediate access to grades online so they can keep track of student progress. Some of the class sizes were too large (45+) in middle school but the teachers were able to handle it because the students were interested in learning and were not discipline problems. I don't expect those numbers to follow us to HS as I believe many students go on to different schools for 9th grade. I suspect that has to do with the lack of sports teams and limited course choices available at the HS level. Thankfully what's available is perfect for my kid so we're extremely happy there. A high % of graduates go on to college and they have been recognized nationally for their excellence. I don't think it's the perfect fit for everyone but if your kid is not into sports and loves languages and international culture, this is a great environment.

International School Of Beaverton--High 4

Posted August 20, 2013
ISB is awesome in all ways. My son is very motivated. The teachers are really great and easy to reach by all students, whenever needed. They help them through all problems. My son is challenged enough in each class based on his abilities.

Posted November 20, 2009
An excellent cerified IB school. Principal is very involved and enthusiastic. ISB often hosts exchange students from different countries which provides great opportunities for students to check their second language skills. School does a great job communicating with parents. Students enjoy studying in a smaller diversified class setting with much attention from teachers and they do well.

Posted February 25, 2009
I'm in the 9th grade at ISB and this is my first year at this school. I like this school because it has rigorous academics and the students get to learn through an international perspective. Because the classes are not huge it is easy to make friends and to get to know your teachers. Overall this is a great school!

Posted January 22, 2009
I have been going to ISB since it opened and I have never loved a school more. We get a great, international education that is unique to this school and we have a fun time during class.

International School Of Beaverton--High
17770 SW Blanton St, Aloha, OR  97007
Last modified International School Of Beaverton--High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
International School Of Beaverton--High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top