Aloha, OR

Posted May 03, 2015
While staying with us, my nephew went to this school for kindergarden. Teachers were excellent and receptive to parental suggestions. My nephew had adhd and teachers were very accommodatino to his situation. He had a teacher assistant with him for a major part of the year who helped him with his classwork. We were able to communicate with his teachers through various chanels and we actually started a daily journal for my nephews behavior, where his teacher would give him a daily score and write about how he did that day...it really helped.

Posted August 07, 2014
We have been very happy with Indian Hills the 3 years we have had a child at the school. Great teachers and staff.

Posted July 15, 2014
Love our school. My daughter has been fortunate to have and amazing teachers in Kindergarten and 1st grade. She has learned so much and loves school and her teachers.

Posted August 12, 2012
well behaved pupils. no hassles around school area and all parents r happy.so far and hope this wil continue to strive.

Posted June 16, 2008
Mr. Callaway sets the expectation that together we can do it all. I appreciate his care and involvement. We had wonderful experiences this year with 1st grade teaching staff as well. I'm proud to have my children at this school.

Posted November 03, 2007
We recently moved away from this excellent school and really miss it. The principal creates a really great atmosphere and the movie nights once a month are an easy, inexpensive get together that wasn't a hassle to get to and brought the whole family together. We enjoyed the kindergarten teachers and miss so much the close feeling of the school.

Posted November 03, 2007
We have been extremely happy with Indian Hills. We were apprehensive at first about our daughter attending public schools after she had been in a private pre-k school. But we have been pleased with the teachers and our daughter s progress at Indian Hills. I was so impressed with the principal. I have never seen a principal stand in the middle of the hall, and shake hands with the children while they were on their way to class in the morning. It truly shows that he cares about the school and the children in it. And he never misses an event that is school related, even if it isn't held at the school. Indian hills is truly one of the best elementary schools around, and I feel privileged to have my daughter attend, and look forward to my son going to school there in a couple of years.

Posted November 08, 2006
Indian Hills provides a safe and nurturing environment for both of my children. As a teacher at a different school, I am thrilled with my children's education and their eagerness to go to school each day. Keep up the good work Indian Hills! We love the teachers and staff that make it a special place to be.

Posted February 25, 2006
My son has been going to Indian Hills for three years now and it has been a wonderful experience. Mr. Callaway, the principal, is a magnificient person who instills greatness in all. Most teachers have been energetic and eager to teach. Go Bears!

Indian Hills Elementary School
21260 SW Rock Rd, Aloha, OR  97006
Last modified Indian Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top