Bad
Good

They do well with kids with behavioral issues. I would recommend this school to people. I love the hard work they put into having kids feel welcome.

For anyone that is thinking about moving out here. If you have a child that has a learning disability take them to Philomath. Alsea school isn't what they make it out to be. Once my oldest graduated in 08' things went way down hill. My daughter was being bullied. The old superintendent just gave the 3 girls involved a slap on the wrist. Thank God he's no longer here. I pulled my daughter out and I'm greatful that i did. I have her thorough a charter school and she has come along so much better than there at the school. Majority of all the people that work there graduated from there and practically related to most of the school. Instead of being the authorities there everyone's pals. I'm thankful my husband and I are finally moving from here. I will say there are a few people out here that are wonderful people but for the school I rate it D's and F's...

Last modified Alsea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.