Bad
Good

My grand daughter has had many huge struggles in her life. The staff especially the principal and counselor have kept her going. They have come along side our family in many different ways. I thank them so so very much!!!!

Perrydale is an awesome school! My son was bullied in his previous school and would come home angry and sad. We transferred him to Perrydale this year (second grade) and he has been so much happier. The first day of school he came home and told his 4 year old sister, "I love Perrydale. You should go to Perrydale." The staff expects the students to be respectful of everybody and the kids are supervised at all times. I love that Perrydale has Fridays off, we love our 3 day weekends. Perrydale has a bit of an extended school day to compensate for the Fridays off but it hasn't affected my son at all. When you walk in the door parents and staff alike wish you a "Good morning." The atmosphere is one of community and caring. The kids are expected to do well in their studies and the small class size makes it easier for the kids to get one on one support.

Super school. Great teachers. The only school I would let my kids go to

I love this school. I would not send my children to any other school. The teachers are fantastic and the classes are small.

Perrydale is a good school. The class sizes are smaller so the kids get more attention compared to a larger school. The staff REALLY cares about the kids and will go out of their way to make it a good experience : )

Last modified Perrydale School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.