Bellview Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2008
I have been a teacher at Bellview for several years. I invite anyone to visit Bellview and see that classrooms are generally not chaotic and the children are happy learning. We do not have 'severely' disabled students in the classrooms, but we do mainstream students as they become able to participate. Any parent who complains like the parent below may not be spending very much time in the classroom, sounds like she is judging by one incident. Our students are well rounded and learn to help and accept any student who is mainstreamed. Instead of giving people the wrong idea about Bellview I think homeschooling is a great idea, that way your child gets exactly the education you what them to have.

Bellview Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2008
We moved to Bellview from a Title I school in an inner city neighborhood in California, and are sorely disappointed with Bellview. The academic expectations are about a year behind, behavioral expectations weak, and the feel of the classroom is chaotic. There are severely disabled children who are clearly frustrated in a regular classroom, and the teacher is unable to meet their needs. The principal is very weak, and clearly lacking in common sense or knowledge of child development. My daughter joined a second grade classroom in a third of the students are barely literate, and would never have even been promoted in California. We are ready to pull her out and homeschool, as this is apparently the best in the area.

Bellview Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2008
I appreciate Bellview's concentration on core academics and traditional format. Reading, Writing and Math Concepts are given the attention required. I love the first grade reading program. It's customized for each kid's ability. Both my children are accelerating in math. The Bellview values: be respectful, be responsible and be safe are values/and words that we take home with us.

Bellview Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2007

Bellview Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2006

Bellview Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2004
Bellview is a wonderful school full of caring teachers who go the extra mile to see their students get a good education and feel welcome. We moved here from out of state and two of my children were diagnosed with having high functioning autism shortly after we arrived. The team of educators and school Special Ed staff stepped right up and saw that they recieved the level of support needed to ensure my boys could handle being in a mainstream classroom. I feel very blessed to have my kids at Bellview!

Bellview Elementary School
1070 Tolman Creek Rd, Ashland, OR  97520
Last modified Bellview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top