Posted September 16, 2014
I was a student at Valley Catholic from 6th grade to senior year and I can't even imagine going anywhere else. I thank my parents all the time for sending me there despite money issues, which the school helped with. Valley Catholic has an incredible staff that is more interested in teaching kids to be good people and how to succeed in life than in passing a meaningless test. VC has an amazing math and science program that taught me so much and inspired me to be a science major in college. The athletics are great at VC but the "non-athletes" are just as important to the atmosphere at Valley Catholic as the athletes. I could've been considered a jock, but VC's atmosphere made me want to branch out. I was a football player but I ha friends in drama, in band, in art club, and in computer sciences.VC helped us learn our stuff in academics but also in life. I recommend Valley Catholic completely to anyone with a child looking for a place to grow in all aspects of life. Side note: I even plan to send my future children to VC.

Posted December 05, 2013
Valley Catholic is a wonderful school. The teachers and administration are so supportive of their students. I was going to send my daughter to Jesuit but her 8th grade teacher said to try Valley instead. The staff is so supportive and you don't even have to be the "best athelete". My term for Valley would be compassionate.

Posted October 22, 2013
Amazing school that prepares kids for college. I highly recommend it. Has a friendly community, great teachers, and amazing sport and club opportunities.

Posted September 04, 2013
I have a sophmore and a middle schooler and I could not be happier with the education they are receiving. Transferring them there from another, smaller school was the best educational decision my husband and I have made.

Posted January 15, 2013
I have two children, one in elementary and one in middle school. We transferred here from public school a year ago and my kids were woefully unprepared for the change in academics, especially my middle schooler. My kids are smart but it became very apparent that their education was very lacking coming from the public school. They are smart children and got VERY good grades at their public school, which they didn't have to work very hard for. I very much value the stellar education they are getting now. I also have to mention their arts program, which is top notch.

Valley Catholic School 1

Posted January 17, 2011
This school is a great disapointment do not waste your money on it. There is a great deal of nepotism within this school: the principle and the admissions clerk are husband and wife, combine this with their son being a teacher and should you have an issue, it will fall on deft ears. This applies for all issues within the school, and the athletic program is disgusting. If you want whats best for your child do not subject them to this school.

Posted May 12, 2010
Both of my grandchildren attend, and they appear to be happy and engaged in all that the school offers. They also are happy!!

Posted May 12, 2010
I have 2 very happy and healthy grandchildren who attend valley catholic...and the 4 yr old talks about how much she enjoys school. The other one is only 2 1/2 months old, but he appears to be doing great there.

Posted May 12, 2010
I have 2 very happy kids who attend. My daughter is very social and interacts well..I feel Valley catholic has contributed to this. My sonn is an infant, but he seems to be doing well at the school as well.

Posted January 29, 2010

Valley Catholic School
4275 Southwest 148th Avenue, Beaverton, OR  97007
Last modified Valley Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Valley Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top