Beaverton, OR

Posted August 30, 2014
In sixth grade, I had been planning to attend one of the option schools, but ended up being dumped in Conestoga after missing my second consideration appointment. I ended up liking the school so much that I stayed for the next two years. Most of the teachers are fantastic and love to get involved in student's education as much as they can. A nameless few are just rude, but nearly all of mine were cheerful and helpful and wanted nothing more than to see the students succeed. The counselors were also great. They were very kind and understanding, and helped in any way they could. The principal was extremely enthusiastic and talked to/got to know the students. The school was the best up-kept I've ever attended. Many of the students were rude and liked to pick on people, though, but that's sort of inevitable.

Conestoga Middle School 2

Posted May 13, 2012
Conestoga was great at the beggining of the year....but I can't say I am impressed by any strand. The teachers are rude, and show no appreciation for the students work. The vice principals get into your PERSONAL and OFF SCHOOL buisness. Also, a specific teacher likes to "accidently" hit kids with the door. I am not ashamed to say that I hate this school.

Conestoga Middle School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
I am in the unique situation of having a child in each grade at Conestoga. We moved here last August and I was looking forward to a good school year after reading some of the older posts. Now that the year is almost over, however, I can say that I am not pleased. The older posts were obviously from an era of better school budgets and teacher-parent-student interaction. Though I haven't had any problems with the 7th & 8th grade teachers, I also haven't had any amazing experiences. They're pretty hands-off. The sixth grade teachers (specifically B house) have been a chore. Most do not respond to requests I make to keep tabs on my son & the principal was no help at all. They are there for a paycheck and do NOT use their technical resources to the fullest. They need add'l training in technology & teaching.

Posted February 06, 2010
I think Conestoga is great. I just moved hear and I think this is the best school I have ever gone to. Other schools I struggled and had a hard time in, now I am a strate 'A' student and can say I have an ''A' in math!!

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted November 16, 2008

Posted September 21, 2008
I have found Conestoga to be a fantastic place for my son. I can't comment on other's experiences, but we consider ourselves very fortunate to be in such a great school. My son loves to go to school every day. He is taught by superb teachers. I can't imagine a better place for him and his friends to learn.

Posted August 05, 2008

Conestoga Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2007
I agree this school has really gone downhill . I am very disapointed in the lack of leadership in this school.

Conestoga Middle School 1

Posted December 15, 2006
This middle school has really gone downhill under the current administration. [A] lack of leadership has subjected students to sub-standard teaching and a lack of extra-curricular programs!

Conestoga Middle School
12250 SW Conestoga Dr, Beaverton, OR  97008
Last modified Conestoga Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conestoga Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top