Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 15, 2016
i love miss cuddy she is like the only person that can help a person at this school

Posted April 15, 2016
i have been treated so unfair at this school they let students do what ever they want without conseqense and also let kids say that there a blood or crip. i have not been aloud to stand up for my self or i have to get a refurl and two day suspenshion.

Conestoga Middle School 1

Posted December 06, 2015
My experience at this school wasn't great. I have been called to the counselors office for something ridiculous and something I've have not done what they were claiming. I have been here for 6 and 7th and still are going there. I'm a student and I will tell you they don't give much homework and they don't teach math in a grade stander for every each grade. The teachers are freaky and I will not recommend going to this school. I don't want the reader that is reading this to look back one day and say "why did I go to that school?"

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 06, 2015
One teacher named Jessica Mckierman (who's a choir teacher) has teach me very well so far and would love to say thanks to her.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted December 06, 2015
The teachers are not always on task and they don't teach as much as they should.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted December 06, 2015
The teachers are not focused on one student (which is understandable if there are like 40 students in one class) but there are also not focused in TEACHING CLASS!!!! Parents who are reading this and the principle (I know you are) I will tell you this school needs to grow up.

Conestoga Middle School 1

Posted May 02, 2015
This is the worst school ever even the name sucks. The students have no self respect they say anything and are rude I hate this school dont let anyone go here there is bullying and adults don't care I hate this school with a pasion dont have anyone go here ever unless you want to be scard for life.

Conestoga Middle School 5

Posted August 30, 2014
In sixth grade, I had been planning to attend one of the option schools, but ended up being dumped in Conestoga after missing my second consideration appointment. I ended up liking the school so much that I stayed for the next two years. Most of the teachers are fantastic and love to get involved in student's education as much as they can. A nameless few are just rude, but nearly all of mine were cheerful and helpful and wanted nothing more than to see the students succeed. The counselors were also great. They were very kind and understanding, and helped in any way they could. The principal was extremely enthusiastic and talked to/got to know the students. The school was the best up-kept I've ever attended. Many of the students were rude and liked to pick on people, though, but that's sort of inevitable.

Posted May 13, 2012
Conestoga was great at the beggining of the year....but I can't say I am impressed by any strand. The teachers are rude, and show no appreciation for the students work. The vice principals get into your PERSONAL and OFF SCHOOL buisness. Also, a specific teacher likes to "accidently" hit kids with the door. I am not ashamed to say that I hate this school.

Posted May 25, 2010
I am in the unique situation of having a child in each grade at Conestoga. We moved here last August and I was looking forward to a good school year after reading some of the older posts. Now that the year is almost over, however, I can say that I am not pleased. The older posts were obviously from an era of better school budgets and teacher-parent-student interaction. Though I haven't had any problems with the 7th & 8th grade teachers, I also haven't had any amazing experiences. They're pretty hands-off. The sixth grade teachers (specifically B house) have been a chore. Most do not respond to requests I make to keep tabs on my son & the principal was no help at all. They are there for a paycheck and do NOT use their technical resources to the fullest. They need add'l training in technology & teaching.

12250 SW Conestoga Dr, Beaverton, OR  97008
Last modified Conestoga Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.