Bad
Good

i used to go to this school and i have a child in 5th grade that goes to this school and we are going to make sure all family goes to this school

When we were looking at moving to the area, this seemed to be 'the' school so we made sure we got into this district. I have been nothing but disappointed with this elementary school. If you have a middle the road student, then your student will probably be okay here. If your student has any needs (health concerns, learning concerns, special needs) then this is NOT the place that you want to be. I have talked to other parents who have had similar issues with this school in the last year or two. Save yourself the expense of living in the Cooper Mountain area and find a school where they actually want to teach ALL kids, not just the easy kids to teach.

I've yet to be disappointed with this school. Whenever I walk down the halls with my child all the workers there say hi to her. By NAME. The gym teacher seems to know ever kids name! Her homework and class work that she brings home in Kindergarten is more interesting and better than my GF's child's 2nd grade homework from another school. The newsletters are plentiful and informative. My kid loves the playground and field behind the school. There's no reason to go private or out of district with a school as excellent as this one.

A wonderful school with wonderful teachers who truly care about our kids. Some of these teachers include Denise McKay, Allison Roth and Craig Jensen. We have had our kids attend from kindergarten to fifth grade and they enjoyed a rich, educational experience. Another plus is the school has extreme parent involvement from all ends. Truly a great community school.

This is truly a wonderful school. Every teacher or staff person i have met at Cooper Mountain is 100% dedicated to each and every student. They incorporate fun techniques to teach their lessons and go above and beyond ensure success! I absolutely love this school and the principal is exceptional!

We have been very happy with our experience at Cooper Mountain Elementary. We've had three children attend for the past two and a half years - from Kindergarten up through fourth grade. I've had ample opportunity as a parent to be involved in every classroom they've been in, including a great Art Literacy program, and the principal, staff, and teachers know my children by name and have a good relationship with them. My children have grown academically and I've really enjoyed the atmosphere and friendships that we've formed during our association with members of this school community.

Last modified Cooper Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.