Southridge High School 5

Posted September 18, 2014
Great school, great teachers, great environment. My son loves it there. This school is a wonderful place for students.

Southridge High School 4

Posted May 18, 2014
Southridge is an awesome school! Teachers and students are very friendly. I enjoyed my freshman year at SRHS so much! :) GO SKYHAWKS!!!!!

Posted February 22, 2013
This school is horrible! Teachers, coaches, parents, and students look down upon those who are not rich. Everyone is arrogant and they discriminate against non white students! Do not go to this school unless you are rich and white. The worst school of all the Metro schools!

Posted October 31, 2012
2 of my sons friends who "grand from the blc from conestoga year of 2011 at different times went to the woods to the right of the school and hung themselves.. I was told it was a privacy issue is why I was not told and learned long after it happened. If your child is on the spectrum or from the blc please take note and make sure they have the support they need. Social functions are eliminated as punishment at conestoga middle school and the children have no skills to function in a highschool of southridges magnitude. Kids spraying ax body spray and lighting each other on fire is another thing to cautious of. I hope this post is not deleted i am truly a concerned parent.

Posted December 26, 2011
School is hard if youre not 100% white or wear all designer clothes or are drop dead gorgeous, you'll be looked down upon.. These will be the worst days of your life or for some years if you don't get out soon. If you're not a part of the popular group you will be bullied 24/7. That's why I transferred to Beaverton high school. The teachers there actually CARE, education's great, and every student there has a different student and you'll actually be accepted, my grades have never been better and I've never had a bigger smile on my face. Everyday at beaverton is a GREAT day. As for southridge... it's a nightmare. Proud to be a beaver now, not a sky hawk.. Hahah.

Southridge High School 4

Posted March 23, 2010
The school is pretty good, I graduated last year. A lot of the teachers are very good and of the highest quality. The IB program is a joke though and does very little to actually help the students at the time and in the long run, also the IB coordinator is a horrible person only looking out for her image not the futures of the students, she will say anything to get students into her program. As long as you skip the IB diploma Southridge is a good school. Oh and Amy Gordon is one of the worst principals ever, makes students uncomfortable and scapegoats students.

Southridge High School 2

Posted November 13, 2009

Southridge High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Southridge has provided a high level of classes, teachers & staff to nurture the students. They have a Marching Band that has preformed at the top of the NW ~ taking 1st place our of 31 schools in multiple competitions. They have sports teams that have dominated the League for several years. The school also has a 'Sister school' in Uganda that Southridge has provided a Computer Lab for their school along with raising funds for 4 students from Uganda to come visit Southridge in 2009 for 3 weeks. It was the first time these students have ever been on a plane or left Uganda. All students from their school have lost at least 1 parent to AIDS. Southridge has an incredible Drama department that has preformed a variety of high caliber plays with incredible talent for High School level actors. The school is lucky to have a Principal that is very involved with the students and supports the programs fully.

Southridge High School 3

Posted February 27, 2009
It's a pretty good school, but I think the Principal leadership category is less than the 4-star rating it is given. Many students and teachers don't exceptionally like our administration due to the lack of leadership from the main principal. At most in that category I would say a 3-star (and that's on the high end). I would agree with the rest of the ratings. Teachers are awesome, and we have some amazing Extracurriculars for only being around 10 years.

Southridge High School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
I went to Southridge for a year and 3 months and I hated it. If you dont have money, you really are looked down apon by the other students. This school defines high school cliques in my eyes. I did like some of the staff, however a lot of them really didnt genuinlly care about how their students did in class, just that they showed up. My grades were never bad but I didnt enjoy doing any of my school work. In the second trimester of my 2nd year at SR I switched to Terra Nova high school, a small alternative school that is part of the Big Pictures program and it is by far the best choice I have ever made. I love my advisor, I am graduating a whole year early, and the program in itself is great.

Southridge High School
9625 SW 125th Ave, Beaverton, OR  97008
Last modified Southridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top