Posted June 08, 2014
At first my son just wasnt adjusting to a new school very well and I felt bad but its either he goes to school or I got to jail for not sending him , but as time passed he slowly but surely started to enjoy school at kinnaman the officr staff are just wonderful they went out of there way to pay for my sons glasses when they could have just as easily ignored the fact that we needed help and not onky that they are passionaye about helping these kids . I have only the highest respect for all staff at Kinnaman elementary .Thank you all so very much especially Mrs Edens: ) and as for the lady who swam here from a island I think your probably missing a few screws in that head or your brain frll out in ocean as you swam here cuz ur they only reject as far as I can tell.

Kinnaman Elementary School 4

Posted December 27, 2012
Our experience here has so far been good. Our son is in kindergarten and had a bit of a behavior problem early on. The teachers worked with us at home to get him on track and he is now doing wonderfully. I am appalled at the previous reviewer's nerve saying "the kids here are not smart". Perhaps this parent meant to say that he or she thinks the kids are not as well educated here, but I have to disagree with this as well. Kinnaman offers smaller class sizes than most of the other schools in the district and has good teachers and a commitment to the students. I recommend this school.

Kinnaman Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2010
I sent my daughter to this school in 4th grade. We had just moved from an island. She was about average for her age, or so we thought. When she went to this school, the children were not smart at all. The next year at school, she found out the kids were much less smart than her. One of her classmates honestly thought the word "what" was spelled "wut". She has told me the kids there are mean to her, and the teachers do NOTHING about it. Yes, I have contacted them, and it continues. Several kids say bad words at that school. She says one boy always says bad words in front of teachers, but never gets in trouble. The teachers couldn't care less about the students. My daughter claims she is told to "sit on the carpet" for no reason. My advice: Don't send your kids to this school.

Kinnaman Elementary School 4

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted December 14, 2008
Staff has taken on our child who is phyiscally comprimised. I could input many lines of kuidos and accolades but, quite simply - they have stepped up to the plate. My wife and I have nothing but high praise for Kinnamen They are becoming our good friends also..

Posted June 12, 2006
I attended this school myself from 1981 through 1986. Back then, it was a 1st through 6th grade school. Now, it's a K through 5th grade school. I work in the navy, and while I was recently stationed in Japan, my daughter spent several months with my parents and attended 2nd grade at this school. Her teacher was very friendly, very involved with the parents, and seemed to have a genuine interest in the welfare of his students. This was a great school when I attended, and it appears that nothing has changed. I would definately reccomend this school to anyone living in the area.

Posted December 11, 2005
Parent involvement & communication is big with this school. The teachers care and the Principle is involved. I miss this school a lot since we just moved. My child shined here - the new school leaves much to be desired.

Kinnaman Elementary School
4205 SW 193rd Ave, Beaverton, OR  97007
Last modified Kinnaman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kinnaman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top