Bad
Good

Great School with awesome staff that helps children be safe, responsible and respectful, in addition to their various innovative & inspiring methods to help kids excel in their academics too. We are very glad that our son got Mrs. Hall as his 1st grade teacher. She is a great value add to Kinnaman Elementary school. Appreciate the sincere efforts of all the staff that makes magic in all those children's lives. Kudos Kinnaman Coyotes.

At first my son just wasnt adjusting to a new school very well and I felt bad but its either he goes to school or I got to jail for not sending him , but as time passed he slowly but surely started to enjoy school at kinnaman the officr staff are just wonderful they went out of there way to pay for my sons glasses when they could have just as easily ignored the fact that we needed help and not onky that they are passionaye about helping these kids . I have only the highest respect for all staff at Kinnaman elementary .Thank you all so very much especially Mrs Edens: ) and as for the lady who swam here from a island I think your probably missing a few screws in that head or your brain frll out in ocean as you swam here cuz ur they only reject as far as I can tell.

Our experience here has so far been good. Our son is in kindergarten and had a bit of a behavior problem early on. The teachers worked with us at home to get him on track and he is now doing wonderfully. I am appalled at the previous reviewer's nerve saying "the kids here are not smart". Perhaps this parent meant to say that he or she thinks the kids are not as well educated here, but I have to disagree with this as well. Kinnaman offers smaller class sizes than most of the other schools in the district and has good teachers and a commitment to the students. I recommend this school.

I sent my daughter to this school in 4th grade. We had just moved from an island. She was about average for her age, or so we thought. When she went to this school, the children were not smart at all. The next year at school, she found out the kids were much less smart than her. One of her classmates honestly thought the word "what" was spelled "wut". She has told me the kids there are mean to her, and the teachers do NOTHING about it. Yes, I have contacted them, and it continues. Several kids say bad words at that school. She says one boy always says bad words in front of teachers, but never gets in trouble. The teachers couldn't care less about the students. My daughter claims she is told to "sit on the carpet" for no reason. My advice: Don't send your kids to this school.

Staff has taken on our child who is phyiscally comprimised. I could input many lines of kuidos and accolades but, quite simply - they have stepped up to the plate. My wife and I have nothing but high praise for Kinnamen They are becoming our good friends also..

Last modified Kinnaman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.