Beaverton, OR

Posted August 30, 2009
I am currently enrolled in Community school. I owe this school my life, It made me go from a drop out wanna be, to an A/B grade student, I am starting college in spring thanks to Jim, and Ann Is a life saver... I do admit she and I have differences...but she has done so much to keep me a float even though my outbursts..I love the school..thanks

Posted June 26, 2008

Merlo Station Night School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
The teacher are really laid back and are very understanding and nice.

Posted January 28, 2005
- a former student
I would like to mention how much the Merlo Station Night School program helped me. I went into the Merlo Station Night School program after falling behind at Sunset Highschool and with the help and inspiration from all of the great teachers at Merlo was able to make a complete turnaround of my situation. The difference between Merlo and a typical public highschool is how much the teachers really care about you and your situation, they generally want to help and you can see that in every action they take. The classes and programs that are offered are spectacular and class sizes are often times very small with a lot of time for teacher and student interaction. They bring that 'spark' into education that is often hard to find these days, especially at a public high school. I would just like to say thanks to all the amazing teachers at merlo!

Merlo Station Night School
1841 SW Merlo Dr, Beaverton, OR  97006
Last modified Merlo Station Night School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Merlo Station Night School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top