Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Oak Hills Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2015
I'm pretty upset about the principal. She's not the right person to handle situations about children who did something wrong or have problems. She kept our child after school a whole hour in office while she had drawing class, what's very important for my child. And by this our money is waisted because of her. Live is already expensive enough. I believe more in the school counselor her way of handling situations with children. She left a much better emprassion behind on me.

Posted September 11, 2015
2015 -2016 Oak Hills school is horrible. They cancel many buses for students getting to school and back. Now its a big, big mess around Bethany Blvd neighborhood. It's just a beginning. Stupid Principal cares only about school rating and no more. I wish Oak Hills and Transportation department will be sued and I will be supporting parents in law sued process. Horrible.

Oak Hills Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2014
My son went to this school. All the teacher were very sweet and helpful. Well I don't have a word for the principal. My son got bullied by a student who hit him to the point that he couldn't breath. So I went to have a meeting with the principal. I wanted to let her know how bad it was. Her respond was no big deal. Instead of insuring me that this won't happen again or being just little bit sensitive about the situation. She said, this is very common in the school. She said, oh she has seen worst then this. She has seen up to the point where she had called the police. In other words she told me it was ok for my son to be bullied. No sensitivity at all. I was shocked by her respond. She has no leadership qualities in her. On other hand all the teachers were so caring about what happened to him. They kept checking with me if he was ok.

Posted February 05, 2014
I brought my boys to this school from Portland public schools. Thinking this would be a great school for my boys to attend. Boy was I wrong. The staff, especially the receptionist who I won't name, has been really rude to me. From hanging up on me when I call the office for anything to ignoring my boys when they had a question as to which school bus to go on. Not only that the school had called me 6 times and after not leaving any messages I called them back on my lunch at work. The receptionist told me one of my sons was marked absent when I told her they all left for school together that morning. Thinking oh great where is my son. And the receptionist actually told me she didn't have time to go looking for my kid when she had other important stuff to do. So now I don't want my kids at that school because in my eyes their not safe. Now everyday I wonder if my kids will be alright at school. I think this school needs to have better staff. More caring and respectful to the kids AND the parents.

Posted July 31, 2013
Best school to send kids to. Very much overlooked due to hype created by Findley elementary in the same area. Teachers are good and very much focus. Mixed population so kids understand to respect each other ethnicity. My only regret is principal does not get in to the same spirit as the parents. But Still not bad.

Posted May 23, 2012
I love this school. I went there myself. I thought was a great school for me to go to. If I still leaved in Oregon. I would love for my kids to go there when I have kids someday. I love and miss all my teachers that i had when I went there.

Posted April 25, 2012
There are better schools in the area such as Finley, Terra Linda, Jacob Wismer, Bonny Slopes and Bethany. Check out these school and there rank in the beaverton school district.

Posted March 02, 2010
We love this school and feel fortunate that the staff goes above and beyond to meet our unique needs.

Oak Hills Elementary School

Posted September 19, 2009
Oak Hills is the best school because of the talented, caring, energetic and enthusiastic staff!

Oak Hills Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2006
My kids went to Oak Hills for 4 years. We loved the school. We are now living overseas and the kids are in a top international school. They had no problem adjusting to the rigorous curriculum, and I feel Oak Hills helped prepare them for it. Oak Hills suffers the problem that all public schools suffer under the current Leave No (every)Child Behind mandates, they teach for testing far too much.

Oak Hills Elementary School
2625 NW 153rd Ave, Beaverton, OR  97006
Last modified Oak Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top