Beaverton, OR

Posted December 05, 2013
Great community and great teachers! Always helping students and the school is clean also! The Best school I've ever attended!

Posted June 07, 2013
This has been the best school for my 2013 Graduate. My 14 year old will be a freshman this fall, and my 11 year old will follow suit in a few years.

Posted February 28, 2013
I disagree with your 5/10 rating putting Aloha behind Beaverton and Sunset. Aloha has the best AP classes in the whole district. The staff, students, and the community are wonderful. Aloha is really invested in our kids future. There aren't scary gangs or lots of drugs either as some people think. Its a great school.

Posted December 10, 2009
I'm a senior in the class of 2010 and I've found Aloha to be a great experience. I took a math class at another high school as an 8th grader to get a leg up on my studies and found it to be a very scary (and in my case, violent) experience. But my first day at aloha a 7 foot tall senior that people at other schools would (racistly) judge to be a gang member walked up to me and said 'you look lost, need any help?' and explained the hall system at aloha and the best way to get around. i find it interesting that people commend the kind of students who would shove a kid against a wall and spit on his jacket but judge and condemn the kind of students who would assist a student they don't even know.

Aloha High School 2

Posted November 06, 2009

Aloha High School 4

Posted October 04, 2009
It is a school with so much diversity and so much to offer our kids!

Posted October 03, 2009
Aloha is an amazing school. It is a school that helps its community in ways that are not seen. IT is a school that takes pride in all it does. Whether win lose or draw you can bet that these kids are a class act. It is the lowest socio-economic high school in the district but it still does well. The class of 2009 graduated with the awarding of over 7 million dollars in scholarships. This school gives and gives even though we are not the richest school in town. These students raise money to help one of its own through the sparrow project. They adopt over 20 families during the holidays, They raise thousands of dollars for Doernbecher's children hospital. These are the things that people do not hear about. What this school teaches about community at large cannot be measured in school grades.

Posted October 03, 2009
The sense of community is so strong- amazing staff and amazing kids!

Aloha High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Aloha was my first high school and it was the best way to start a high school year, aloha is so diverse and welcoming. I compared every other school after that to aloha and no other school could compare. aloha is the best!

Posted January 24, 2009
I graduated there in 2007 and I never wanted to switch schools. I loved how cool a lot of the teachers were and how much they would help with homework that you may not have understood.

Aloha High School
18550 SW Kinnaman Rd, Beaverton, OR  97007
Last modified Aloha High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aloha High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top