PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We love this school! My daughter's skill level in both reading and math is outstanding. She loves every subject. The teachers here sincerely care about your children. I feel like they have a vested interest in my daughter's well being, not just as a student but as a person.

My son has been at Trinity since preschool, and is now a Junior in high school. We love the school. The teachers are very caring. The students are challenged academically. The students thrive in this Christian atmosphere. Love, love, love this school.

I have two sons who have gone through Trinity from preschool to middle and high school. It is the most loving and academically challenging school I have ever been exposed to. Teachers partner with parents to form a community of learners. The musical performances witness the collaboration between teachers to value the development of a well rounded student.

As a student who went to Trenity... This is my story and review... I was told to take a test and had a lady come to my house and stare at me the whole test, it made me flunk the test so they put me in a grade lower then I should've been. The teacher informed classmates that I was "Special" due to my Anxiety and I should be treated as "Special" One day I wanted to call home (Issues at home that made my mom in danger from outside forces) the principle threatened to call the cops on my father, forced my father to leave. Then turned his attention to me. Told me that there are parents who are worse off then mine, students who are worse off then me. (Despite neighbors trying to hurt us) I told the principle I will get my call, and he said I wouldn't. Eventually he forced me up the flights of stares and pushed me in class. I wouldn't stand for that and I stood up. He grabbed me shoved me against the wall and told me to go into school.... Needless to say I had bruises and I was taken out of that school soon after. But I stood my ground to him. (I heard he did that to other students too) Personal experience. I'd never have my kids there! Might be different teachers now

I have four children enrolled at Trinity. My kids are 3, 9, 13, & 16 years old. I can say, without reservation, that my kids are getting the best education in town. From Pre-K through high school, Trinity is allowed to teach character AND academics, and they do a great job!

I feel my children learn more than the traditional "school subjects", they learn human kindness, conflict resolution, and personal accountability. These are areas that are vital for them when they reach adulthood. I love that the teachers partner with parents with the child's best interest at heart, willing to "adapt" the classroom for the best of the children. I can not say enough good things about Trinity and the impact they have on our family...blessings abound!!

Trinity lutheran is an amazing school! we are in our third year as a family there and are looking forward to many more. The teachers and Mr Fowls have been amazing and have made our experience there so great. My daughter loves school and thinks it is a great place. Her depth and knowledge of Jesus has grown greatly which is what we are here for! it truly is one big family who is there when we need them and we are here when they need us as well!! I love this school!!

Trinity is a great school w/ supportive staff & teachers, Mrs. Scholz is the best teacher there ever was, I am sad she is moving

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12