Bend, OR
Before care: Yes

Posted October 22, 2013
The second I walked into Morning Star Christian School, I knew I was home. The staff was welcoming and patient with all my questions about our children's potential education here, and responded to each question thoroughly, treating me like I was already part of their family. Their values of involving the children in community outreach match mine, and that was a huge selling point for my husband and me in making the decision to send our children to MSCS. Understanding and participating in the world around us is vital to becoming an active member of the community, even at a young age. Knowing our children will be challenged according to their learning levels brings us such peace of mind, as that was a huge concern. This school recognizes when a student needs to be challenged more or have specific educational needs worked on more at home. The teachers are kind and loving and always willing to invite the parents into their classrooms. Knowing my kiddos are being taught in a truly God-loving and non-judging manner brings so much warmth into my heart, and I look forward to growing with these MSCS parents, volunteers, and administration.

Posted August 08, 2012
We were hesitant to start the middle school scene with our son and decided to check out MorningStar. His 6th grade teacher was amazing and she really helped him excel in subjects we didn't even realize he was weak on.

Morning Star Christian School 4

Posted February 27, 2010
I have been very pleased with the teachers and staff of Morning Star! They are not only supportive and helpful, but encouraging and loving, even when our son needs a little help. We highly recommend Morning Star! What a fun and supportive environment!

Posted November 16, 2008
Both of my sons graduated from Morning Star Christian High School. They both continued on in their university training and did well. Most important, they walk with the Lord to this day.

Posted September 25, 2008

Morning Star Christian School
19741 Baker Road, Bend, OR  97702
Last modified Morning Star Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Morning Star Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top