Public charter
Bend, OR

Realms (Rimrock Expeditionary Alternative Learning 5

Posted January 02, 2012
Went to REALMS for all of middle school. It was challenging, the staff was great, and I felt prepared when I entered high school. While many of my peers complain about middle school, there is nothing I can complain about at REALMS. Totally recommend this school to anyone who is in elementary or even middle school.

Realms (Rimrock Expeditionary Alternative Learning 3

Posted May 24, 2010
I think this school is Okay.......... Not the best but that's only because i'm a High desert Middle school student

Realms (Rimrock Expeditionary Alternative Learning
1501 NE Neff St, Bend, OR  97701
Last modified Realms (Rimrock Expeditionary Alternative Learning is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Realms (Rimrock Expeditionary Alternative Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top