Posted October 15, 2013
Our family is SO impressed with Pine Ridge Elementary. I thought it was a large school but it does not feel like it at all. Our two kids get personalized attention and their teachers are kind and intelligent and caring. The school itself is well designed and has lots of natural light and feels calming and quiet. There are two large playgrounds with a wide variety of activities at recess, our kids get PE and library and music and Storyline instruction. Very wonderful school!

Posted October 03, 2013
Great school and amazing staff. Attentive and professional. Feel lucky that this is our elementary school.

Posted October 03, 2013
we moved to this part of bend so that our 2 children could attend pineridge. it is a great school and our kids love it. the staff go above and beyond and put in the extra time and effort for each child. pineridge also has a very supportive group of parent volunteers and an extrodinary PTA. in my personal opinion pineridge is bends best elementary.

Posted October 02, 2013
Pine Ridge is everything the magnet schools offer and more. They have the best principal in the district (Mr. Gehrig) and teachers that are top notch. There is a great mix if diversity and lots to offer with music and Art Masters. Parent involvement is strong and supportive. Class sizes are usually around 20-24. My daughter is currently is in 4th grade and has been attending Pine Ridge since the start. Everyone of her teachers has been exceptional, caring, disciplined and knowledgeable. The school has the highest elementary enrollment in Bend-LaPine, which speaks volumes. I am a teacher myself and am highly critical of those who teach my child.

Posted November 02, 2011
Pine Ridge has the best Principal and teachers ever! I had three kids go here and if there was an issue the teachers and principal listened and figured out a solution. Everyone of my kids are completely different personality wise and very intelligent and the teachers knew just what to do to keep them motivated and do their best. I would rate this school a 10.

Posted December 15, 2010
Earned Oregon's top rating, "Outstanding" on the 2009-10 Oregon Department of Education State School Report Card. Only 37% of Oregon schools earned the same rating statewide.

Pine Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2009
Pine Ridge Elementary school is the best school my daughter has ever attended!! I wont specially Thank Ms. Watts who is great mentor for my daughter and the best teacher she has ever had. Sincerely, Brenda Hageman

Posted November 11, 2008
I've been very impressed by the support of the staff, administration, and parents since my son has been going here. He loves going to school, and, as a family,we look forward to the school events.

Posted May 15, 2007
First grade has been a wonderful experience for my daughter. She is above average in math and reading which is wonderful. The PTA is strong and very involved with school activities, trying to offer extracurricular activities after school.

Pine Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2007

Pine Ridge Elementary School
19840 Hollygrape St, Bend, OR  97702
Last modified Pine Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top