Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

The entire staff at Pine Ridge Elementary works as a team. Mr. Gehrig is the most involved principal I have ever seen. It is obvious that he is an exceptional leader and really cares about the kids. I feel that the whole staff not just the teachers care about and look after my son. Great sense of community.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son has some special needs and his teachers have all gone above and beyond to facilitate his learning.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son will be entering 3rd grade this fall. The amount of homework he has had up until now has been about right. It takes him about 20 minutes each evening.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school focuses on several different character traits during the school year both in the classroom and during whole school assemblies. Students are recognized and rewarded for displaying positive traits.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school isn't all about "test scores", it is about what is best for each individual child and their family. I really respect that.

The staff is so genuine and kind, they really want the best for the student and their family. The principal worked with our families needs for our kids and the teachers have been very supportive. Both my kids absolutely love the school and their friends. One plus is that they both have learned to unicycle in the mornings before school!

I am very impressed with the staff at Pine Ridge. The school met and exceeded my expectations when transitioning my daughter from a private school to the public education system. The teachers and principal are friendly and encouraging and engage my daughter in conversation even when we cross paths around town. I am satisfied with the academics and individualized attention students receive given the size of the student body.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Very impressed with the staff at Pine Ridge. They truly embody everything I was hoping for when we transitioned our daughter from a small private school in Colorado to a public school here in Oregon. I am amazed at the ability for the teachers to recognize and engage the students even while out and about in Bend. Academics exceeded my expectation as well.

Our family is SO impressed with Pine Ridge Elementary. I thought it was a large school but it does not feel like it at all. Our two kids get personalized attention and their teachers are kind and intelligent and caring. The school itself is well designed and has lots of natural light and feels calming and quiet. There are two large playgrounds with a wide variety of activities at recess, our kids get PE and library and music and Storyline instruction. Very wonderful school!

Great school and amazing staff. Attentive and professional. Feel lucky that this is our elementary school.

Last modified Pine Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.