Posted October 27, 2013
I absolutely love this school!!! My kids are super happy every day. This school is not just safe, fun and responsible but also bilingual. There is Not any other school that offers all this. They really care about the kids and they feel safe at their school. Keep it up Bear Creek! Thank you

Posted August 14, 2013
Bear Creek has been rated an "Outstanding" school for the past 4 years in a row & is the only dual immersion school in Central Oregon which has a very elite waiting list. Bear Creek provides the opportunity for amazing & positive diversity for children as they begin their school career & personal lives outside of school. The staff & teachers are outstanding as well, giving children the best possible beginning in life & caring deeply for each child & their families. Our family has had so many wonderful experiences through Bear Creek & have met so many wonderful kids & families! This school definately deserves a much higher school rating!!

Posted August 13, 2013
I absolutely Love this school, I as a child attended this school and last year my daughter attended from kinder to 3rd grade, we had to move states but we miss bear creek and all their wonderful staff and amazing principal Mr. Montoya! Just wish the district would value this school more and not just the "rich" schools.

Posted April 19, 2012
bear creek, we miss you!!! this is the most wonderful school my children have ever been to. i never felt so welcome and some of the teachers were the nicest individuals your kids could ever hope to meet, our principle was efficient, friendly, and mostly fantastic, but i think she retired right after we left. i hope bear creek never falls victim to these other school's problems of rude teachers left unchecked, or unfair and biased principles who dont believe a word students say when theres a problem. after all, its easy to be happy and get along when everything is mary sunshine. its how we interact when we have problems that makes us worthwhile or not.

Posted December 15, 2010
Earned Oregon's top rating, "Outstanding" on the 2009-10 Oregon Department of Education State School Report Card. Only 37% of Oregon schools earned the same rating statewide.

Posted August 16, 2009
My daughter was at this school for 4 years and my son has been there since Kinder.... this is such a wonderful school... The families here tend to be on the poor side and the teachers give them even more then the yuppies think. My son was a premee... he had a speech problem that mad it so that was so bad that only his sister and ourselves understood him... in the last 3 years my son has been given the gift of speech, confidence, and knowledge. The programs and the love at this school are amazing. It is little, and old, but it is a jewel.

Bear Creek Elementary School 2

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted September 07, 2007
We have three boys at Bear Creek and the teachers and staff are wonderful. They have gone out of there way to make sure our children have every thing need to succeed as well educated students. Our children love their school and we are trying to buy a house in the area so our children can stay at Bear Creek.

Bear Creek Elementary School
51 SE 13th St, Bend, OR  97702
Last modified Bear Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top