Bad
Good

Glad my children go to this school . Staff is very helpful and the teachers are amazing.

Juniper Elementary is the most amazing school a parent could ask for!! When I drop my children off there in the morning I am at ease and my heart is happy knowing that they are going to have a wonderful, educationally fun filled day! Kids are kind to eachother and watch out for oneanother, no "cliques" and bullying is not tolerated! The staff are genuinely concerned for the children and treat them with respect. Each child is an individual and are treated accordingly. I just can not say enough about this school - it is truly a blessing to our family! Our community will continue to thrive and be awesome because of the way these children are molded at Juniper!

So far kindergarten had me say, "WOW," every day. My daughter learned to read, can tell you about sentences (capital letters, commas, periods, quotation marks, question marks, exclamation points), she started learning math (addition, subtraction) and lots of exploration (the solar system, creepy critters, and nocturnal animals). She loved every day and it was taught using all learning methods, so it all stuck! She made a claymation movie. Learned about scripts, characters and settings as well as the film making aspects. I love this school.

Juniper is A wonderful school,my children have learned so much at this school.Have made great friends and great relationships with the staff!The staff is very helpful with any needs:)

All my kids have gone there and it has been a great school to build the fundamentals for kids with a wonderful staff of teachers..most prominent would be Mrs. Speed!

Dont let the rating of 4 discourage you, the teachers and staff are wonderful here. My daughter has excelled since we moved here from Medford, OR where we had her in private school.

Last modified Juniper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.