Bend, OR
Students enrolled: 1,569

Posted November 05, 2013
I go to HDMS and i'm in 8th grade. next year i will be going to Bend high and i'm really nervous, ya' know being a freshman and all. But everyone says it's a great school!

Posted August 25, 2013
From the first time I visited Bend High I could tell the teacher and staff were there for the students. There is such a welcome feeling (not found in other schools I visited). This is so very important to open not just doors but the communications it takes to develop relationships for learning. After all that's what we do the rest of our lives. Thank you Bend High !

Posted June 08, 2009

Posted November 01, 2008
A loving family environment. Real comfortable to be yourself. Go Lava Bears!

Posted August 22, 2008

Bend Senior High School 0

Posted July 17, 2008
My name is Amethyst Miller, and I am going to be a sophomore this coming school year. Just from being at the school for 1 year I know that for the rest of my life I will be a lava bear in my heart. The two other schools may be good but there is something that they will never have as much of, and thats tradition and history. As a freshman it was the 100th year, and it just showed all the tradition and how great this school is. I cant wait until next year to be able to go back and see all of the wonderful teachers and staff. I especially love the drama and choir departments. The drama teacher and the choir teacher are both amazing at what they do. This is a great school for anyone to go to. Go Lava Bears!!!!

Posted June 04, 2008

Bend Senior High School 4

Posted May 27, 2008

Bend Senior High School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
Im a junior at Bend Senior High and I love it. I have never felt so comfortable at a school. The teachers are awesome and so are the students.... I love it!

Posted January 04, 2007
I'm a junior at BSH. My class is the 100th graduating class, and so that's 100 years of history behind our school. The building isn't that old, but it's still old (we have yellow bathrooms in the Science hall). We have a lot of school spirit this year. Our girls won state in soccer, and the guys lost in the championship game. We've got great teachers (to name a few): Al Hulbert - history, Carmelo Bellavia - french/italian, Chris Kuka - science. Demirelli's jokes are so bad that they're actually good. Our counselors care about us. The cafeteria ladies are nice. Everyone's generally nice! Our student resource officer (the cop that wanders around the halls) is best friends with our janitor. We're like a big crazy family. And I love it.

Bend Senior High School
230 NE 6th St, Bend, OR  97701
Last modified Bend Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bend Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top