Bad
Good

I went to this school for four years... (Well really two years, the last two were off and on) I wasn't the best student there and went to classes I just liked. However; I did have the Councillor tell me I was wasting their time, and I had a teacher who was trying his hardest to get me kicked out. The last straw was when I was pulled out of class, accused of something I didn't do and told I'd be suspended from parking on the grounds for like three weeks. I back talked the principle and the cop. They accused me of something I didn't do and i didn't like that. There were a few teachers who were worth going to. Most though just did it their way at their speed and never listened to students. Crowded and uncomfortable.

Earned Oregon's top rating, "Outstanding" on the 2009-10 Oregon Department of Education State School Report Card. Only 37% of Oregon schools earned the same rating statewide.

I loved this school, the teachers, and resources, the people, and events, the building, and curriculum. If I could I would still attend this school.

Amazing! Great teachers. And so many choices when it comes to clubs/sports/activities. Love it.

Last modified Mountain View Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.