PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My Grandson is in third grade- he has been at HoodView since pre-school at age 3. It is the best-he gets alot of help from the teachers. The staff is great-helpful-friendly-the prayer in school is great-We would not want him to go to another school. The staff interacts with the students very well...unlike most public schools-Teachers are great-Holly is a great principal.

I have 3 children at Hood View. You will not a better group of caring and professional staff anywhere. I am so happy to have this school for my kids. I've had better job offers out of the are which I've turned down so I could keep my kids enrolled.

My daughter is in 1st grade at Hood View and she loves it. She was in a public K and was overwhelmed by the student/teacher ratio. At Hood View, she is the 10th child in her class, with a top notch teacher. She has excelled in math and her attention span has doubled. It is an awesome school and I am proud to say that all my children will be attending Hood View. Worth every penny~

Hood View is a caring school with a 'family' feel to it. It's academics are superior as shown by it's 80% overall ITBS scores. The tuition is competitive with other private schools and my kids love it! Most of all, they teach a good Christian ethic there where my kids can learn to love God and learn to care for others. A+!

Last modified Hood View Junior Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8