K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Good Shepherd is AMAZING! I just graduated and am so sad. Your 8th grade year you completely bond with your class. I already miss it so much and wish I could go back. Good Shepherd challenges us students, and gives us an amazing education. Every single teacher cares for every single student. The whole staff is loving and cares for you and your family. The parent involvement is great. The biblical teaching we are given is so helpful. I love this school so much. I had a fantastic 9 years.

Our three sons over the past fourteen years have been truly blessed by Good Shepherd School. The teachers and principal are godly people that truly care about each student. Parents are warmly welcomed to be a part of this school. Our sons have received an excellent education with Biblical teaching.

Absolutly wonderful school. My kindergarten student was reading by the end of September! They believe in growing your whole child - Emotionally, Academically and Physically. Highly Recommended. Also we had the opportunity to purchase workbooks to keep the information fresh for next year. His teacher instilled such a love of learning that his book is already done and we are only two weeks into the summer!

while i was there i had a truly amazing time. i learned so much and grew in my relationship with the Lord in so many ways. i also grew in my realtionship with my friends. being at good shepherd showed me how much fun learning about God and being at school is. if i could go back i would.

My daughter has attended this school for 4.5 yrs.(We are moving, and can only hope to find a school of this quality elsewhere). Currently there is one class for each grade, and the children are able to bond with the same friends for 8 or 9 years. The teachers are high-caliber, as is the principal. The administration's goal is to produce well-rounded individuals, with an emphasis on character. The school is a wonderful community of children and parents involved with their children's education. The teachers are loving and caring. The school has an exceptional (professional) art teacher that teaches all mediums of art. The school is lacking in instrumental music, but there are sports, drama, choir, and other activities. We will sadly miss this school, and I would recommend it highly to anyone looking for quality education in a nurturing environment.

Last modified Good Shepherd School is a Private school that serves grades K-8