PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 01, 2015
This is our first year at WVCS. We have three children in the school (1-elementary, 1-middle school, 1-high school). As a new family I heard many people say "the school is like family" and "you will love it". We were welcomed with open arms from every person we met... staff, parents, and even the students. We truly have become a part of the WVCS family and we never knew it would feel so good. It may be small, but the heart is BIGGER than we imagined. The education is phenomenal and our children come home talking about what they learned, we can see a big difference from public schools. The spiritual encouragement and demeanor is evident just walking through the buildings, our kids' hearts have transformed into more positive and genuine believers, sincere and honestly desiring to do what God asks and to become who He created them each to be. You cannot find this anywhere else. The financial sacrifice has definitely been worth stepping out in faith and becoming a part of the WVCS family. We just wish we would have taken that step sooner. Thank you to the principal, teachers, staff, families, and every student that makes this school such a special part of our lives every day!

Posted April 29, 2015
It's a family! Whether we are sprawled out on the gym floor watching Frozen, attending a worship night or hearing a middle school student talk about his lunch he had with his high school mentor, or seeing high school students high five little kindergartners on the way to recess- it's family!

Posted April 29, 2015
4th year here. This school has been a great place for our kids to learn. The teachers care deeply for their students and work with them when they need extra help. The kids really bond with due to the small class sizes. The older ones mentor the younger ones in a positive way. Parents support and encourage one another as well. Spiritual integrity and academics are excellent. Our youngest graduates this year and is college bound.

Posted April 29, 2015
This is an amazing small private school. Our family has faced unspeakable medical situations in the last 14 months with our daughter who is here. The teachers and staff have gone above and beyond!! Personally, the spiritual atmosphere is strong at this school. My kids have become leaders here and have been given opportunities to build skills to be leaders in the future. With the small class sizes they are able to spend one on one time when needed with students. The kids learn to build strong relationships because of the small atmosphere. The teachers work here because they love our kids and are dedicated to their education. We are richly blessed beyond measure by the amazing work being done here. The school, especially in English, works with the kids on college preparatory activities. They go to college ready to perform at that level. I moved my kids to this school because I wanted them to be ready for higher education. I would rate our school higher than 5 Stars if I could.

Posted April 29, 2015
This is our 2nd year at this school, and we couldn't be more happy to be here. Having 2 kids struggling in public school academically to the point of wanting to give up, we had to make a change. We chose this school because it goes through the 12th grade and was very affordable. Knowing my kids were behind from the start, we met with teachers early on to make every effort to bridge the gap. Through many tears of frustration in year 1, both kids (now 3rd& 5th grade) are reading at grade level, have progressed in math, and feel confidant that they can succeed in school. Our experience here has completely turned around my kids' attitudes. The students welcomed my kids from the start, making the transition so much easier. Great group of students, parents, teachers, and administrators.

Posted April 29, 2015
My children love being a part of Willamette Valley Christian School. They have received an amazing education and I couldn't imagine them any where else. My children have been given so many great opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities including sports, Spelling Bee, and Math Olympics just to name a few. I love the fact that the teachers care about the students, their spiritual growth and their education.

Posted April 27, 2015
My kids have been here for over 7 years. We LOVE the family atmosphere and small size even though it has preschool through 12th grade. My kids are truly cared about physically, emotionally, and spiritually. They are challenged to show God's love through their schoolwork, peer relationships, and outside of school. My kids have excelled as students because the teachers make sure they get the concept and work extra with them if having trouble. They offer TerraNova testing every spring for 1-10th grade to ensure benchmarks are being met. If you want a place where your child will feel cared about and not get lost in the masses, WVCS is the place to be.

Willamette Valley Christian School 1

Posted February 20, 2015
I sent my two kids to this school for several years. The principal does not confront bullying by other students. The education my kids received after testing they are two grades behind public school kids in same grade. If you want to throw your money in an empty hole and have your children get no education and bullied by other students this would be the school to go to

Posted April 07, 2014
WVCS is a quality Christian school with a fantastic family of parents, students and staff. Class sizes are ideal and the focus remains Christ centered.

Posted April 07, 2014
My school provides quality education with quality teachers and the nicest students! The teachers really care. The classes are small so you get lots of help. The student body is more like family! The administrator/principal is awesome! A great place to learn!

Willamette Valley Christian School
9075 Pueblo Ave NE, Brooks, OR  97305
Last modified Willamette Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12