PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is outstanding. I have two children that attend BCA and we love it. It has a family feeling and every child is treated with respect. My children are both learning so much more then I could have asked for. The staff, although underpaid, are some of the most fantasic teachers I have ever seen. They are not there for the money but for the love of the children, the school and for God.

My family has been a part of BCA for 6 years now. I have 3 children who attend the school. I have been so happy with how my kids have grown here at BCA. Not only have they grown academically they have grown as strong caring spiritual individuals. They are taught so much more beyond the typical school here. The skills they are learning here at BCA will serve each of them in life and give them the drive to succeed!

During my eight years at Banks Christian Academy I have watched children blossom from dependent individuals to strong independent ones. Our small class sizes allow us to pay attention to the special needs of our students, whether the need is to be challenged, or to have their work adapted to fit their capabilities. We have a strong faith based teaching.

We have four children that have had their lives eternally impacted by the ministry of BCA, since 2005. We love the atmosphere of the school and the setting. Our two oldest children are now in high school, both in Honor Society as well as playing sports. The education they received at BCA has been instrumental in their success . The writing and research skills taught to them by the teachers here have been such a blessing. The teachers have been an awesome combination of push when they need it and teach them how to help themselves. One of the teacher's primary goals was to instill in her students a love of learning. My children are a testament to her success. We still have an 8th grade student and a 5th grade student at BCA. We are so blessed for our kids to be in a loving, Christian environment. Recently one of my children was struggling in an area, and through the staff and teachers here, they were encouraged, hugged, prayed for and directed to God's love for them. It is awesome to send our children to a school that has the freedom to share Christ's love. The personal, spiritual and academic growth has touched their lives for eternity.

BCA has been wonderful for our Children. We have been at BCA for 2 yrs now, and feel the attention and academics our children receive is 110% above that at our local school. Our 2 children grades k and 4 have monthly field trips designed to enhance their curriculum, and our 4th grader who went from ahead to behind in public school is now ahead again. This would not have been possible without BCA. I would highly recommend BCA.

Last modified Banks Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8