Public charter
Camas Valley, OR

Posted May 06, 2007
- a former student
Great school to grow up in and learn.

Camas Valley School 2

Posted March 31, 2007
I had two girls going to Camas Valley. We came from Arkansas where we thought most schools were fair to poor compared nationally. I thought the small class rooms would mean more one on one. Although the teachers were caring enough they where just as worn down because of having to teach 7-12 grades at the same time. The system really let us down and we moved after 2 1/2 years of struggling. Both of my girls are learning disabled and it was very difficult to obtain the services required to help them. I give Camas Valley Schools a thumbs DOWN!

Posted November 19, 2004
- a former student
I liked this school when i went there because it gave me individual atention and i thought that if there is any school i want my child to go to it would be that school because it seems that after i moved and went to another school it seemed they were behind.

Posted April 01, 2004
This school is a very small school, but in a way that is very good. Nobody is really ever left out and everybody knows who you are. The classes are also smaller so you have a better chance of the teacher being able to help more kids during the class time then bigger schools might not be able to do. Are sports are also better by being smaller. I'm not saying that by being small you are going to win more games, but I mean the player will have a better chance at getting to play more often. Basically, our school is a good school. It might not be the richest school around. But the students will/might benefit from a smaller school. I think that if I were to recommend a school to a parent or student, I would proudly recommend Camas Valley School.

Camas Valley School
197 Main Camas Rd, Camas Valley, OR  97416
Last modified Camas Valley School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camas Valley School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top