Canby, OR

Posted June 14, 2009

Ackerman Middle School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
I love this school! The teachers are really nice and you can tell they want you to achieve. The school is smaller now so its easier to get around. The counselor is really great and really understands what your going through no matter what it is. I recommend this school to everyone!

Posted March 14, 2008
This school has greatly improved now that a additional school has been built to relieve the overcrowding. My son has ADHD and the school counselor has worked with myself and the teachers to develop a successful plan. The teachers are genuinely concerned and responsive to both students and parents.

Ackerman Middle School 4

Posted April 22, 2006
The school has great programs and staff. My daughter received an excellent preparation for high school and became an enthusiastic learner at this school.

Posted March 05, 2006

Ackerman Middle School 3

Posted February 19, 2005
My daughter was unhappy at this school. Her grades went down, her willingness to attend was low. She seemed to lose her love of learning here. I never had much luck communicating with the academic staff about my concerns. It was a big school and I was not even sure if they knew my daughter at all. Their responses to my concerns? 'That's funny. She seems fine at school.' I wouldn't recommend this school if an alternative is available.

Ackerman Middle School