Posted June 11, 2014
I graduated from Canby High in 2005. At the time I hated it but I was a teen and most don't care for school. Looking back, it is a good school with good, caring staff. The recent comments about staff not replying to her and teachers supposedly showing up to class 15 minutes late sounds a little far fetched to me. That is unless the staff is just annoyed with an parent who can't just talk to their kids about school instead of relying on the school to give daily progress reports. My class had over 400 students so expecting the staff to inform 1600 parents of their kids progress is a joke. Don't listen to this "parent". Canby High is a good school and good little town for a family.

Posted January 24, 2014
Canby High School has been a great disappointment. There is no parent/teacher communication, kids are allowed to "make out" in the halls, if you call one of the school counselors, don't expect a call back for a couple of weeks. Teachers are allowed to show up to their own class fifteen minutes late. When you walk into the office there are always many staff members standing around talking. When you call the school nobody answers the phone! The list goes on and on. I am transferring my student to another school district as soon as possible.

Posted January 01, 2014
This is a very poorly run school. no contact with parents when there is an issue. you as a parent are expected to call the teachers every week to see if your child is failing or not. the principal told me that "We do what the law requires of us and we do not have to do anything more than that." What kind of statement is that to make to a parent?

Posted April 23, 2009
I have found Canby High School to be a great school. My daughter has had great teachers who have taken the time to know her. I have been impressed with the academics and happy with the quality of friends she has made.

Posted April 12, 2009

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted January 18, 2008
Canby is a great school. I go there and i love it! it has good sports and academics. And teaches are very helpfull and understanding.

Canby High School 3

Posted January 07, 2008
Its an ok school,most teachers are pretty understanding,except a few. I enjoy attending canby high, despite a few flaws. Other than that,its an ok school.

Posted December 08, 2006
I graduated from Canby High School in 1986. Since then I have been in the military with my children attending schools all over the United Stated and the world. I came back here for the outdoors but more importantly the Canby School District. All three of my children love it here, the other children and the teachers, and would be crushed if we were to leave. I am grateful for the entire School district being dedicated to excellence.

Canby High School
721 SW 4th Ave, Canby, OR  97013
Last modified Canby High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canby High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top