Chiloquin, OR

Chiloquin High School 2

Posted December 16, 2011
I was a student at Chiloquin High School. A lot of people say it is a bad school, but, I beg to differ. Yes, the school was not the nicest, and a lot of the students relied in being bullies, but, the teachers and system were quite effective. More discipline might be needed, and more control over students outside after school would be welcomed. As a student there, I had seen many fights, and bullying problems, and some staff did not do much in the way of stopping it. Best idea would be to keep an eye on your kids that attend this school. Become active in school activities, and dramatically limit the chances that bullies and other problem-causing students have to actually do any of these things.

Posted September 19, 2009
This was awesome that I attended during my high school years! Could ask for a better school!

Posted February 20, 2008
Im a student a chiloquin and i think that the school is great were improving and we are not as bad as you people make us sound

Chiloquin High School 3

Posted December 23, 2007
Well, i am currently a student at chiloquin high school and i have to say that the school is not as bad as everyone says it is. Yeah, some of the kids might have a discipline problem, but when you put that label on the school as the 'bad' school ...What about the good kids ? How are they gonna progress in life if people think they went to chiloquin ? With everyone talking about the school so badly. Who is going to want to accept a kid from chiloquin ? I just want to say that chiloquin is a really great school. And people need to cut us some slack.

Chiloquin High School 3

Posted November 15, 2006
I think that the students are improving, but they need help with administration, especially the principal, vice principal, & counciler. The teachers have improved in some areas and are taking more interest in our kids.

300 Elm St, Chiloquin, OR  97624
Last modified Chiloquin High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chiloquin High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top