Posted February 18, 2014
I have two children who have attended Sunnyside. I greatly appreciate the creativity, knowledge, and commitment of the teachers. My children are thriving academically and socially in part due to the teachers and staff at Sunnyside. Class sizes are unfortunate, limiting my overall school rating.

Sunnyside Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2013
I have had both my children go through Sunnyside. This school has excellent experienced teachers, great programs, the best office staff, great community involvement, and so much more!

Posted September 19, 2008
Great school! Rigorous academics, well-rounded arts, computer and music programs. Caring teachers. Couldn't have asked for a better school.

Sunnyside Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted December 27, 2005
I feel that Sunnyside has great young teachers with lots of drive. Class size are too big in the lower grades, however there are a few blended classes.

Sunnyside Elementary School
13401 SE 132nd Ave, Clackamas, OR  97015
Last modified Sunnyside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunnyside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top