Clatskanie, OR

Clatskanie Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2013
I went to school here. I have had three kids go there, All three of my sons have had issues being bullied by other students. I had to pull one son out because he had anxiety attacks because he was afraid of the bullying. School staff was of little to no help. I'm glad that I am moving to another school district. The whole town is very clickish and the school follows suit.

Clatskanie Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2009
As a former student and parent of 4 current students at CES, I love our school. I feel the staff do a commendable job with the tiny budgets they are given. The school is clean and the attitudes are positive from staff and students. I always feel welcome to come and visit anytime and love to volunteer.

Clatskanie Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
Clatskanie District. Our school system is o.k if you are a child who does not have learning disabilities or a parent who sends your child to school, so that the school system can teach them their values & morals and you don't care how they are treated as humans. If you challenge the system or the way the teachers treat your children, they will suffer at the consequences of the ones who have more power. We have witnessed this first hand with our own children. We have some teachers who love teaching & others who only want thier vacation/retirment. We have gotten the worst of it. The childers family has fought this school system 30+ years(so have others) & it's still going down hill. My 8 year-old has ADHD & an IEP, the principal has told us, 'he doesn't need to follow it. If you can homeschool, I highly recommend it.

Clatskanie Elementary School
815 South Nehalem St, Clatskanie, OR  97016
Last modified Clatskanie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clatskanie Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top