St. Francis of Assisi School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
This is a wonderful school, with a great curriculum, fantastic teachers, excellent student teacher ratio, wonderful moral fiber and a perfect faith base. We are very happy with this school and their teachings.

St. Francis of Assisi School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
Wonderfully educated teachers who truly care about each student as an individual. They take the time to meet with parents to assist in encouraging students in unique ways. The classes are combined beginning in first grade, but the ratio is wonderful. The families are very involved in all aspects of the school. If you want your child to have a wonderful start in school with low peer pressure, and lasting friendships, this is the school for you.

St. Francis of Assisi School 4

Posted August 01, 2008
its is a very strict public school with good teachers. i believe great kids will come from that school.

St. Francis of Assisi School 5

Posted December 08, 2004
I have 3 children at St. Francis and we love our school! What I like most about St. Francis is that the children are very respectful and well-behaved, which allows the teachers to spend their time teaching. High academic standards and a full complement of electives such as computer lab, music, art, art literacy, an after school band program, and a homework club provides for a great all-around education. Dedicated teachers and a close-knit community are also great elements of this school. I like the fact that this school provides a safe environment for my children, so that I don't have to worry about my kids (especially the older ones) being exposed to the wrong type of social environment. I also like the fact that parents are considered partners in their children's education.

St. Francis of Assisi School
39085 Northwest Harrington Road, Cornelius, OR  97113
Last modified St. Francis of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Francis of Assisi School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top